Sherrod Brown Ad

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
OK, I am willing to upset my Democratic friends again to point out why so many workers voted for Donald Trump.

The guy that pretended to be a populist,fed them lies over and over. This guy is going for those disenchanted Democrats.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Babba, Sherrod is doing the same thing he has done for years. Fighting for the worker.

Those of us in Ohio knows what he does.

Sherrod has been on several shows explaining why he is against some tariffs and wants the law repealed that gives 50% tax breaks for companies that go over seas.

He is against China cheating on Trade deals. He disagrees with how Trump is handling things.

I do not expect people to take my word. They just need to listen to what he says and wants to do. That is all I ask. If he can bring those disenchanted workers who swallowed Trumps lies it will simply increase the tent.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Babba, Sherrod is doing the same thing he has done for years. Fighting for the worker.

Those of us in Ohio knows what he does.

Sherrod has been on several shows explaining why he is against some tariffs and wants the law repealed that gives 50% tax breaks for companies that go over seas.

He is against China cheating on Trade deals. He disagrees with how Trump is handling things.

I do not expect people to take my word. They just need to listen to what he says and wants to do. That is all I ask. If he can bring those disenchanted workers who swallowed Trumps lies it will simply increase the tent.
I'm all ears. I want to hear what all of the Dem candidates propose to do.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Y
He fondles women and young girls?

Sticks hi s foot in his mouth on a regular basis?

"Three letter word: "J-O-B-S"
Do you have any idea what it would be like to have a decent Biden or Brown in the WhiteHouse now after 2 years of the disastrous , lying fool you did not vote for?

Brown is talking about J-O-B-S, or did you miss that?