Sherrod Brown Ad

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Yeah, I didn't think you'd want to hear the truth about Algore.

But, if you ever changedyour mind and DO want to hear the truth about Algore the "Crazed Sex Poodle", I'm pretty sure it will be on the internet that Agore invented, for a long, long time...
You just posted a bare faced lie. Gore never said he,” Invented the internet!”

Gingrich and Gore passed a bill to put the internet in all Schools which I am eternally grateful for that internet is Schools allowed my Grandson to actually teach an Engineering class in High School. My Son also helped them,allowing my Grandson to be well on the way to being a Computer Engineer.

Newt Gingrich: Get schools out of the 1890s - CNN.com

Al Gore and information technology - Wikipedia

Your ignorance on this is astounding

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
OK, I am willing to upset my Democratic friends again to point out why so many workers voted for Donald Trump.

The guy that pretended to be a populist,fed them lies over and over. This guy is going for those disenchanted Democrats.

I like him, but he's probably not "tidy" enough to appeal to American douchebags in a general election.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
It does, to historians.
It also matters to those students that were there.

We had 67 schools here in Ohio competing in Robotics.

My Grandson came in 4th in a Robotic contest. He did that himself. The next time his Dad guided him through the steps of design. He did not do it for him. He designed Robotic machines for 30 years He came in first that time.

Having the internet is schools changes the whole Curriculum

Mind you this post is written by one who is not, never will be net savvy.. They did not take after me. I take no credit.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I like him, but he's probably not "tidy" enough to appeal to American douchebags in a general election.
You would be surprised how those workers feel, they love Sherrod.

But we shall see. If they can admire a fat slob like Trump, untidy may help.

Last edited:
Jul 2014
midwest
You just posted a bare faced lie. Gore never said he,” Invented the internet!”

Gingrich and Gore passed a bill to put the internet in all Schools which I am eternally grateful for that internet is Schools allowed my Grandson to actually teach an Engineering class in High School. My Son also helped them,allowing my Grandson to be well on the way to being a Computer Engineer.

Newt Gingrich: Get schools out of the 1890s - CNN.com

Al Gore and information technology - Wikipedia

Your ignorance on this is astounding
Yeah, I already addressed that in post #107.

Perhaps you should read first???

Nah, who am I kiddin...

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Yeah, I know.

And to whiners.

But, it does not change a thing.

Bush won, Gore lost.

Time to moveon.

Ya know, I heard that that's how www.moveon.org was named.

If true, kinda ironic, right?

For people who refuse to move on...
We are simply trying to help someone move on who seems stuck in the 1950’s. Consider it a favor, a learning moment.