Sherrod Brown Ad

Jul 2014
midwest
I read the posts. I also know a right wing made up lie when I see it. You have been corrected with links, thank you very much.
Try reading the posts BEFORE responding MaryAnne.

It will help you.

And you just KNOW how I love to poke a little fun at fellow members who give me a reason...

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Try reading the posts BEFORE responding MaryAnne.

It will help you.

And you just KNOW how I love to poke a little fun at fellow members who give me a reason...
And you also know I am not intimidated by insults. It just spurs me on to prove with links I am right.:)

I have also been able to admit when I am wrong.

Right now I am really glad my house is higher than those surrounding me. My neighbors yard is now a huge swimming pool,ready to go into his garage, then house. We are in a flash flood warning.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Thank you! This is the Sherrod I have seen in action. He is against certain tariffs that hurt the American worker. But he disagrees how Trump is doing things. He told Trump the law that allows companies tax breaks to take jobs out of the country. He wants that abolished.

Here is the NEW DEAL that I support. There will be changes, of course, but we are making a start that shows clearly what Democrats stand for.

One thing I might mention is those elected to Congress are setting about turning the HOUSE upside down compared to what we have seen in the last ten years. Cleaning up another Republican mess.

Democrats launch 10-year 'Green New Deal' for clean energy | Reuters

If Trump was smart he would jump on the Democratic bandwagon. He could make a name for hmself. But I think Trump is too far into his fantasy world to do that.
Looks like Pelosi is throwing some ice on that New Green deal proposal. That was the one by Ocasio Cortez where they protested in her office. She says "there are other ideas to choose from."

Pelosi praises enthusiasm behind 'Green New Deal' after seeming to brush it off

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Looks like Pelosi is throwing some ice on that New Green deal proposal. That was the one by Ocasio Cortez where they protested in her office. She says "there are other ideas to choose from."

Pelosi praises enthusiasm behind 'Green New Deal' after seeming to brush it off
Yes, I heard that but she asked what the Green Dream consisted of.:)

I said this bill would not pass, it is too restrictive, but good for a start. Anything to improve the country

Jeff Merkley is on now. OAC will be on at 5.

Last edited:
Jul 2014
midwest
And you also know I am not intimidated by insults. It just spurs me on to prove with links I am right.:)

I have also been able to admit when I am wrong.

Right now I am really glad my house is higher than those surrounding me. My neighbors yard is now a huge swimming pool,ready to go into his garage, then house. We are in a flash flood warning.
Me too.

And...

Me too.

Jul 2014
midwest
Green Dream, or Green New Deal, or whatever it's called...

Upgrade or rebuild every building in the country in 10 years. (Really?)

If I put new weatherstripping around my back door, does that count as an "upgrade"?

Eliminate all air travel in the US except international.

Expand electric car manufacturing.

Does she know that electric cars are powered by fossil fuels?

Eliminate cows and most meat production.

This young lady is FULL of new ideas!

And, maybe other stuff, too...

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Green Dream, or Green New Deal, or whatever it's called...

Upgrade or rebuild every building in the country in 10 years. (Really?)

If I put new weatherstripping around my back door, does that count as an "upgrade"?

Eliminate all air travel in the US except international.

Expand electric car manufacturing.

Does she know that electric cars are powered by fossil fuels?

Eliminate cows and most meat production.

This young lady is FULL of new ideas!

And, maybe other stuff, too...
It will not pass as is, but you have to admit it is a job builder and is badly needed.. i am for anything that rebuilds the Country and stops wasting money on useless wars. I will even applaud Trump if he gets us out. It is a losing battle, always has been.

Jul 2014
midwest
It will not pass as is, but you have to admit it is a job builder and is badly needed.. i am for anything that rebuilds the Country and stops wasting money on useless wars. I will even applaud Trump if he gets us out. It is a losing battle, always has been.
I do not expect we will ever be out of all wars, useless wars or other kinds.

At least for very long.

At least in my lifetime.

But, we can hope...