Shocking! White Supremacist has racist and bigotted views.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Richard Spencer, one of the most high profile neo-Nazis in America, has spent the past three years online trying to rebrand his extremist ideology with terms like “alt-right.” But a newly leaked audio tape makes it clear that this “dapper white nationalist” doesn’t have any new ideas. Spencer is just an old-fashioned Nazi.
Milo Yiannopoulos, an infamous far-right troll, published an audio clip to YouTube late Sunday where Spencer can be heard using antisemitic slurs like “*#^*” and boasting that his ancestors “fucking enslaved those pieces of shit.” Spencer also says “I rule the fucking world” and suggests that anyone who isn’t white needs to be controlled through force.
The audio is reportedly from the summer of 2017, shortly after the so-called “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia where a 32-year-old woman was killed by a white supremacist who drove his car into a crowd of protesters. Spencer, who became internet-famous for getting punched in the face, was an organizer of the rally that August.
*warning: unmasked slurs from Spencer quotes at the link.

You mean a white supremacist is a bigot? Well now I've seen everything!
It's not like Spencer has been hiding his views all this time. He's not exactly coy about being a racist and anti-Semite. Now I don't think assholes like him should be specifically deplatformed. But I don't think that media should glamorize him either, like giving him full interview segments. I'm a little amused as some outlets acting like this is some big revelation.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
There's no kinder, gentler version of white supremacy?

*Sarcasm alert*

I am disgusted we even have to talk about these people. Imagine thinking Milo Yiannopoulos is the good guy in this situation.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueneck

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
There's no kinder, gentler version of white supremacy?

*Sarcasm alert*

I am disgusted we even have to talk about these people. Imagine thinking Milo Yiannopoulos is the good guy in this situation.

We have to talk about these people because the media and the left keep giving them a platform.

Reactions: Madeline
Feb 2007
In my mind
Who would have thought the fellow who tried to dress up racism would expose his true self when he thought he was around the like minded?

I guess beneath that hair gel and that preppy dress he is nothing more than a typical inbred redneck trashy piece of racist crap.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Richard Spencer, one of the most high profile neo-Nazis in America, has spent the past three years online trying to rebrand his extremist ideology with terms like “alt-right.” But a newly leaked audio tape makes it clear that this “dapper white nationalist” doesn’t have any new ideas. Spencer is just an old-fashioned Nazi.
Milo Yiannopoulos, an infamous far-right troll, published an audio clip to YouTube late Sunday where Spencer can be heard using antisemitic slurs like “*#^*” and boasting that his ancestors “fucking enslaved those pieces of shit.” Spencer also says “I rule the fucking world” and suggests that anyone who isn’t white needs to be controlled through force.
The audio is reportedly from the summer of 2017, shortly after the so-called “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia where a 32-year-old woman was killed by a white supremacist who drove his car into a crowd of protesters. Spencer, who became internet-famous for getting punched in the face, was an organizer of the rally that August.

It's not like Spencer has been hiding his views all this time. He's not exactly coy about being a racist and anti-Semite. Now I don't think assholes like him should be specifically deplatformed. But I don't think that media should glamorize him either, like giving him full interview segments. I'm a little amused as some outlets acting like this is some big revelation.
Pretty well known for quite a while

I remember this story well. Right after Trump was elected.

At a conference over the weekend, alt-right ideologue Richard Spencer finished his speech, shouting “Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” from a lectern. His audience of more than 200 people, mostly men, responded with cheers and a smattering of Nazi salutes.

The remarks happened at the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist think tank, held Saturday at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Spencer popularized the so-called “alt-right” movement, which aims to preserve white identity, block multiculturalism and promote so-called “European” values. The group holds bigoted views and is associated with Neo-Nazism.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
We have to talk about these people because the media and the left keep giving them a platform.
And they keep attacking us.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

There have been people, even on this forum if I’m not mistaken, who bent over backwards to say he was being unfairly maligned. Hope they show up to comment.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
And they keep attacking us.

Thats a bullshit report, when a nazi punches his girlfriend that is a hate crime.

Technically, handing out pamphlets is not a hate crime.

There is no rise.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Thats a bullshit report, when a nazi punches his girlfriend that is a hate crime.

Technically, handing out pamphlets is not a hate crime.

There is no rise.
You know more than the FBI about this?

• Haha
Reactions: ATLglock

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You know more than the FBI about this?

they yse the same reporting methods.... basically there is funding avail to thestates for this, the states criteria is anything involving a white nationalist is a hate crime.

jumping turnstiles, shop lifting, etc, are all counted.