Shocking! White Supremacist has racist and bigotted views.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I know it’s shocking to finally see one, you know, considering being isolated by betas doing “Tae Bo”, but yes, this is what we look/act like.

Maybe next lifetime you could have the same experience.
Nah seriously I though you were a female. No shit, you are a male?

mind blown!

May 2016
Florida
Nah seriously I though you were a female. No shit, you are a male?

mind blown!
Now, that is even worse. Not only are you left wondering what being a man is about, but now you are confused as to simple gender classifications. You could try walking over to the men’s section in a store to help you for future reference.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Now, that is even worse. Not only are you left wondering what being a man is about, but now you are confused as to simple gender classifications. You could try walking over to the men’s section in a store to help you for future reference.

Ahh so you are attacking my manhood..... anonymously on the internet.... interesting contradiction wouldn't you say?

I didn't realize being a man constituted throwing tantrums and following people around on the internet telling posters how much more manly you are than they....

And no offense, I always thought you were female.

May 2016
Florida
Ahh so you are attacking my manhood..... anonymously on the internet.... interesting contradiction wouldn't you say?

I didn't realize being a man constituted throwing tantrums and following people around on the internet telling posters how much more manly you are than they....

And no offense, I always thought you were female.
So, you just completely shit the bed over my comments, then you flip to another personality and forget you just shit the bed over my comments by making your own comments just like the ones you complained about.

Are you f’king serious?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
So, you just completely shit the bed over my comments, then you flip to another personality and forget you just shit the bed over my comments by making your own comments just like the ones you complained about.

Are you f’king serious?

No one is "shitting the bed" It seems very important to you to tell me how much a man you are and how much not I am in multiple threads... Why is that? Insecurity? jelly? resentment at my storied success and stunning good looks? What is it? What is it about me that triggers you so badly?

Lets work this out, we can be amigos, we can work though your hangups and become besties!

May 2016
Florida
Personal Insult
No one is "shitting the bed" It seems very important to you to tell me how much a man you are and how much not I am in multiple threads... Why is that? Insecurity? jelly? resentment at my storied success and stunning good looks? What is it? What is it about me that triggers you so badly?

Lets work this out, we can be amigos, we can work though your hangups and become besties!
When you post a comment about someone, then in the same f’king thread act like that someone was the one that started the discussion, that isn’t the behavior of someone that is well. The medical community has terms for the behavior you are displaying, maybe you should enlist the help of a medical professional.