Shooting at California High School

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A high school in California is on lockdown after reports of a shooting and possible injuries, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators said a "Male Asian suspect" wearing black clothing was last seen at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita. The sheriff's office warned to "please avoid the area."

Breaking Now !!

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
One thing I notice now and its bothersome, is that media helicopters fly down low and televise whats happening. Currently they are taking out a few students on stretchers. I dont think that should be allowed, imagine being a parent and seeing your kid on a stretcher? Or hearing about it from a friend?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
One thing I notice now and its bothersome, is that media helicopters fly down low and televise whats happening. Currently they are taking out a few students on stretchers. I dont think that should be allowed, imagine being a parent and seeing your kid on a stretcher? Or hearing about it from a friend?
Yeah ....

That's pretty screwed up ....

Reactions: bajisima and Chief

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Yes, and especially if the noise from those birds disrupt the efforts of the first responders.