Shootings at London Bridge?

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Classic dumbass American mistake. That's the only bridge in London they know.
London bridge was moved To AZ decades ago... so what were you saying about Dumbass mistakes

ROFLMBO

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I originally wanted to say that my favorite private citizen who bravely stepped up against this terrorist was the guy who used the fire extinguisher. I now have to give the edge to the gentleman who grabbed the historic whaling tusk off the wall and used it as a weapon. It doesn't get much more old school than that.

Nice response, humanity!
Damn - I missed the whaling tusk :cool:

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
London bridge was moved To AZ decades ago... so what were you saying about Dumbass mistakes

ROFLMBO
The bridge on the Thames, though a different structure today, is still called London Bridge.

Jul 2014
midwest
ISIS has now claimed responsibility for this attack.

No surprise there.

The dead radical Muslim terrorist murderer had plans to set up a terrorist training camp.

No surprise there, either.

Ah, those peaceful Muslims...

Reactions: Slartibartfast
Nov 2015
UK
ISIS has now claimed responsibility for this attack.

No surprise there.

The dead radical Muslim terrorist murderer had plans to set up a terrorist training camp.

No surprise there, either.

Ah, those peaceful Muslims...
Yup, some Westerners believe Islam is the religion of peace. I can only assume they're either bribed or intelligent.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Just glad it wasn't another radical Muslim terrorist murderer like so many times before.

Or was it...?

If so, the "news" media will do it's best to not report that fact...
Every time you say this one of two things happens.

A) it was, and all news reports it.

Or B) it wasn't, so it would have been completely irrational and dishonest to say it was.

Those are the only two things that have ever happened.

So why do you keep saying this? It's clearly not true. It's obviously untrue. So...... Why? What's gained?

Jul 2014
midwest
Every time you say this one of two things happens.

A) it was, and all news reports it.

Or B) it wasn't, so it would have been completely irrational and dishonest to say it was.

Those are the only two things that have ever happened.

So why do you keep saying this? It's clearly not true. It's obviously untrue. So...... Why? What's gained?
So, it WAS a radical Muslim terrorist murderer this time?

Yeah, I heard the same thing.

And, I kinda thought it might be one of em, because the incident was very similar to an incident a couple of years earlier.

What is it about London Bridge that attracts these thugs?

And, yes, most of the "news" media is reporting as little about who and what he was as possible.