Shootings at London Bridge?

Jul 2014
midwest
I just linked to CNN reporting it with all the info, nothing minimised. I don't know anything about the others. But I can Google "London Bridge ABC" or "London Bridge cbs"
Question: Now, just think how much MORE coverage they would be giving us if he were a different demographic?

Answer: A lot.

But the difference would be even more noticeable this coming week among all the talking heads/commentators.

They can't ignore the story, but they will minimize it, because of who and what he was.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Many/most of the radical Muslim terrorist murderers kill infidels BECAUSE of their religion.
You wish. The overwhelming majority of the billions of Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism, and abhor it.

Jul 2014
midwest
You wish. The overwhelming majority of the billions of Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism, and abhor it.
You are absolutely right about one thing.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful.

But, the ones who DO become radical Muslim terrorists, do so mostly because of their religion.

Nov 2007
Prague, Czech Republic
Anyone who told you this, was lying to you. It's simply not true. It's obviously not true.
But look, the headline doesn't say 'ISLAMIC' in capital letters with big flashy lights around it, so obviously they're trying to obscure that fact.