Shots fired into ICE offices

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
Oh, so you and the right blame Trump for his dangerous rhetoric? When and where did that happen? Do you have a post # I can see for reference?
Pretty sure he's specifically talking about the left because democratic voters are on this board every day doing the broken record thing about Trump "inciting" violence.

May 2016
Florida
I have said repeatedly - no one is responsible for violence unless they directly call for it.
But is the so called unbiased media is going to play this game with the right, then they should do it with the left. Don't worry. They won't. They'll continue to be hacks and wonder why people decide to find other sources for their news.
Oh, so when you said "So are we going to have a conversation about dangerous rhetoric or nah?" you were trolling?

May 2016
Florida
Pretty sure he's specifically talking about the left because democratic voters are on this board every day doing the broken record thing about Trump "inciting" violence.
I'm pretty sure you're right, because partisan hacks are petty like that.

Jun 2014
United States
From the link:

“We cannot allow political discourse to lead us to the point of violence, where federal employees, innocent people doing their jobs, are put in harm's way," he said.

I agree and would apply this line of reasoning to all members of law enforcement.

Call me a radical, but I'd actually go so far as to apply that line of reasoning to all people.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Speaking of people just doing their jobs. Thinking about these immigrant "invaders" who flock to the USA to freeload off the taxpayer, why does ICE look for them by raiding workplaces?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
From the link:

“We cannot allow political discourse to lead us to the point of violence, where federal employees, innocent people doing their jobs, are put in harm's way," he said.

I agree and would apply this line of reasoning to all members of law enforcement.
One thing to consider... for the folks that are losing their family members, that's not about politics anymore.