Should Americans who knowingly hire illegal aliens be prosecuted?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I think there should be a multi-faceted approach.

Wall.
Enhanced Border Security.
Employer verification -- Federal Law should override CA law
Declaring Asylum -- proof?
Children born to illegals in America --- should not be given citizenship

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Since most illegals come here for jobs, I would argue "YES".

That would be much more effective than any wall.

What say you?
Yep. Sounds like a plan.

And then part of that same plan would be to deal with the individual who is currently in the country illegally.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Mr. Devil,

Got any other ridiculous scenarios, or would you like to return to rational debate.
From an American citizen:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX” said:
I pay my illegals better than you probably got paid. *shrug*
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX” said:
WE have a grounds keeper and a guy who takes care of my wifes horses. wonderful people, as well as the maid and other help.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Mr. Devil,

Do you have a response to my debate? The majority of the illegals in the US are concentrated in California and it is illegal to check a potential employee's status when hiring. If they are already working for you, you cannot check their status.
Plenty of illegals are employed all over this country, not just in CA.
How about if you are the Republican governor of Massachusetts?

Illegal immigrants toiled for governor
December 1, 2006
SUCHITEPEQUEZ, Guatemala -- Outside his aqua-colored concrete house here, Rene Alvarez Rosales paused under an almond tree to answer questions about a subject with which he has surprising familiarity: Governor Mitt Romney's Belmont lawn.
For about eight years, Rosales said, he worked on and off landscaping the grounds at Romney's home, occasionally getting a "buenos dias" from Romney or a drink of water from his wife, Ann.
"She is very nice," said Rosales, 49.
About 6 miles away in Copado, a 37-year-old man who recently returned to Guatemala from the United States told a similar story, describing long days tending Romney's 2 1/2-acre grounds.

"They wanted that house to look really nice," said the worker, who asked to remain anonymous. "It took a long time."
Illegal immigrants toiled for governor