Should Americans who knowingly hire illegal aliens be prosecuted?

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Plenty of illegals are employed all over this country, not just in CA.
How about if you are the Republican governor of Massachusetts?

Illegal immigrants toiled for governor
December 1, 2006
SUCHITEPEQUEZ, Guatemala -- Outside his aqua-colored concrete house here, Rene Alvarez Rosales paused under an almond tree to answer questions about a subject with which he has surprising familiarity: Governor Mitt Romney's Belmont lawn.
For about eight years, Rosales said, he worked on and off landscaping the grounds at Romney's home, occasionally getting a "buenos dias" from Romney or a drink of water from his wife, Ann.
"She is very nice," said Rosales, 49.
About 6 miles away in Copado, a 37-year-old man who recently returned to Guatemala from the United States told a similar story, describing long days tending Romney's 2 1/2-acre grounds.

"They wanted that house to look really nice," said the worker, who asked to remain anonymous. "It took a long time."
That's an old and distorted story line.

The individuals worked for a private lawn service. They didn't work for Romney.

Are you now going to twist the premise of your own thread....??

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
That's an old and distorted story line.

The individuals worked for a private lawn service. They didn't work for Romney.

Are you now going to twist the premise of your own thread....??

Your facts are wrong but Romney was not the American citizen I quoted.
(Romney hired illegals through a "Cutout" so he could deny knowledge of their illegal status)

Jul 2011
NYC
From an American citizen:

last time you harped on this shit with me you got yourself suspended somehow, are you sure you want to pick this fight again?

1. Companies that hire illegals should be fined heavily.

I have an illegal alien who works our grounds. His wife is a legal resident and his kids are American. You are so butthurt over me that you would destroy that family to see me arrested?

Good Luck with that!

We're a sanctuary state. 99 problems and you ain't one. ;)

Last edited:
Jan 2014
California
Plenty of illegals are employed all over this country, not just in CA.
How about if you are the Republican governor of Massachusetts?

December 1, 2006
SUCHITEPEQUEZ, Guatemala -- Outside his aqua-colored concrete house here, Rene Alvarez Rosales paused under an almond tree to answer questions about a subject with which he has surprising familiarity: Governor Mitt Romney's Belmont lawn.
For about eight years, Rosales said, he worked on and off landscaping the grounds at Romney's home, occasionally getting a "buenos dias" from Romney or a drink of water from his wife, Ann.
"She is very nice," said Rosales, 49.
About 6 miles away in Copado, a 37-year-old man who recently returned to Guatemala from the United States told a similar story, describing long days tending Romney's 2 1/2-acre grounds.

"They wanted that house to look really nice," said the worker, who asked to remain anonymous. "It took a long time."
Mr. Devil,

The owner of the company that was hired to do the lawn work for Governor Romney should be brought to task if he knew. More than likely, though, this illegal used a fraudulent identity to get the job.

Jan 2014
California
Your facts are wrong but Romney was not the American citizen I quoted.
(Romney hired illegals through a "Cutout" so he could deny knowledge of their illegal status)
Mr. devil,

You are either willfully ignorant or lying about what you just said:

from your link:

"The Globe recently interviewed four current and former employees of Community Lawn Service with a Heart, the tiny Chelsea-based company that provides upkeep of Romney's property."

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
last time you harped on this shit with me you got yourself suspended somehow, are you sure you want to pick this fight again?

1. Companies that hire illegals should be fined heavily.

I have an illegal alien who works our grounds. His wife is a legal resident and his kids are American. You are so butthurt over me that you would destroy that family to see me arrested?

Good Luck with that!

We're a sanctuary state. 99 problems and you ain't one. ;)
Only companies should be prosecuted for hiring illegal aliens......not rich citizens?

I posted no names so your self identification is on you Rev.
I just don't agree with hiring illegals because it encourages their illegality.
The best way to stop them from coming is not a stupid wall......but to punish employers.

Be careful what you post Rev.....sometimes bragging about breaking the law can come back to bite you.
I post this because you are always on your high horse about illegals but you're exposed as a hypocrite.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Mr. devil,

You are either willfully ignorant or lying about what you just said:

from your link:

"The Globe recently interviewed four current and former employees of Community Lawn Service with a Heart, the tiny Chelsea-based company that provides upkeep of Romney's property."
So you believe that Romney had adult workers for years on his property that spoke no English and never thought to check their status?....Come on!!