Should Americans who knowingly hire illegal aliens be prosecuted?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
So the topic question remains: Should Americans who knowingly hire illegal aliens be prosecuted?

(such prosecutions would be far more effective than any wall)

Last edited:
Jan 2014
California
Only companies should be prosecuted for hiring illegal aliens......not rich citizens?

I posted no names so your self identification is on you Rev.
I just don't agree with hiring illegals because it encourages their illegality.
The best way to stop them from coming is not a stupid wall......but to punish employers.

Be careful what you post Rev.....sometimes bragging about breaking the law can come back to bite you.
I post this because you are always on your high horse about illegals but you're exposed as a hypocrite.
Mr. Devil,

That is why rich liberals in California paid the politician to make it a sanctuary state. They didn't want to fact the consequences of paying slave wages to their maids, garden workers, and pool boys.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Mr. Devil,

That is why rich liberals in California paid the politician to make it a sanctuary state. They didn't want to fact the consequences of paying slave wages to their maids, garden workers, and pool boys.
So we aRE AGREED THAT employers should be prosecuted when evidence exists that they knew the illegal status of their employees?

How about when they reasonably should have know? (Like in Romney's case)

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Since most illegals come here for jobs, I would argue "YES".

That would be much more effective than any wall.

What say you?
Agreed. Mostly those businesses which exploit illegals. The caveat is that employers need the tools to verify legal residency. E-Verify is a start, but it needs to be beefed up and employers need to be able to easily go online to verify a person's legality to work in the US.

A person hiring an illegal to mow his lawn isn't a problematic as a business which hires illegals to maintain its grounds, especially when it writes off the wages of those employees as minimum wage, but really paying less and pocketing the difference.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Agreed. Mostly those businesses which exploit illegals. The caveat is that employers need the tools to verify legal residency. E-Verify is a start, but it needs to be beefed up and employers need to be able to easily go online to verify a person's legality to work in the US.

A person hiring an illegal to mow his lawn isn't a problematic as a business which hires illegals to maintain its grounds, especially when it writes off the wages of those employees as minimum wage, but really paying less and pocketing the difference.
Every criminal knows how use "Cutouts"
Mr. Devil,

A national problem, but must illegals are located in liberal cities, and in liberal California.
BS

Feb 2015
sadness
the illegal should be detained and deported....
any employer should be jailed and fined.

So.. that being said, your trying to have your gotcha moment with trump.... i am very sure he is not the one doing the hiring, so he wont do jail time... but he sure as hell should pay any fines charged.

if you want to dry up and staunch the flow of illegals... a start is a wall.
the next step is to not allow anchor babies.
step after that is to dry up any and all funds spent on illegals other then rounding them up and deporting them. No medical, no educations... no nothing.

maybe we should pay mexico to jail them for us. I am very sure mexican jail are not quite as soft as ours here.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I think there should be a multi-faceted approach.

Wall.
Enhanced Border Security.
Employer verification -- Federal Law should override CA law
Declaring Asylum -- proof?
Children born to illegals in America --- should not be given citizenship
You just really want the wall, you don't care about illegal immigration.