Should I be concerned about this?

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
donald trump magazine.jpg

This is for sale with the other magazines in the checkout aisle of my local Walmart. Is this a violation of something? Should I complain? Who's publishing this?

There's no results I can find on Google about this being sold anywhere except Ebay & Amazon, has anyone else seen this sold at a retailer in their area?

Sep 2012
SoCal
View attachment 32749

This is for sale with the other magazines in the checkout aisle of my local Walmart. Is this a violation of something? Should I complain? Who's publishing this?

There's no results I can find on Google about this being sold anywhere except Ebay & Amazon, has anyone else seen this sold at a retailer in their area?
The Big Book of Lies ("He Who Would be King")

Historic 'accomplishments': Dividing the country, alienating our allies, profiting from his position, cutting taxes for the rich, 'rigging' elections, stacking the courts, environmental destruction thru deregulation, perverting the Constitution ... so much more.

Family and Faith: Nepotism for his miscreant kids, conning the theocrats, restricting women's reproductive rights ... and more.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I'm just trying to figure out how this isn't campaign literature and if Walmart is getting a cut of selling it, aren't they endorsing a candidate & lining their own pockets to do it? Shouldn't there be a Liz Warren magazine on sale as well?