Should Mueller testify to Congress.... in open session..... to answer questions about his investigation?

Should Mueller testify to Congress. to answer questions about his investigation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Cant imagine the DOJ would like that. I think Mueller never interviewed Trump because he knew a sitting president couldnt be indicted. It wouldnt surprise me if that was Muellers view on the whole thing and why he concluded the way he did.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
It's not over. Not by a long shot. There are so many unanswered questioned. And Barr is not impartial by any stretch.
It has to be over to some extent. There can still be investigations and such but if the DOJ is operating under the view that a sitting president cant be indicted and the Senate wont remove him anyway, its a moot point. Its time to focus on 2020 and beat him at the ballot box. Stop the news from endlessly talking about this and get talking about the issues for 2020.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Cant imagine the DOJ would like that. I think Mueller never interviewed Trump because he knew a sitting president couldnt be indicted. It wouldnt surprise me if that was Muellers view on the whole thing and why he concluded the way he did.
At the very least, i want the gang of eight to see Mueller's words for themselves. There are too damn many unanswered questions.