Should Mueller testify to Congress.... in open session..... to answer questions about his investigation?

Should Mueller testify to Congress. to answer questions about his investigation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
It has to be over to some extent. There can still be investigations and such but if the DOJ is operating under the view that a sitting president cant be indicted and the Senate wont remove him anyway, its a moot point. Its time to focus on 2020 and beat him at the ballot box. Stop the news from endlessly talking about this and get talking about the issues for 2020.
My concern is that there is a man in the WH and people in his administration that are a danger to this country and everyone just wants to drop it and move on. And once again it's up to the Democrats to be the "adults" and just let bygones be bygones. Besides the fact that I am convinced that he is guilty of things like tax a bank fraud and possibly even money laundering. But we'll just move on. SMH

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
At the very least, i want the gang of eight to see Mueller's words for themselves. There are too damn many unanswered questions.
I agree and I am sure some higher up will get to see the full report. But they cant dwell on it especially going into 2020. Clintons impeachment and the GOP looking like rabid dogs allowed him to coast into a second term. We cant have a repeat of that.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
My concern is that there is a man in the WH and people in his administration that are a danger to this country and everyone just wants to drop it and move on. And once again it's up to the Democrats to be the "adults" and just let bygones be bygones. Besides the fact that I am convinced that he is guilty of things like tax a bank fraud and possibly even money laundering. But we'll just move on. SMH
I think its pretty clear since Mueller didnt even interview Trump or his family indicates that DOJ wont indict a sitting president. So I do think nothing will come of it. It could backfire dramatically and leave the dems without anything left for 2020. Voters dont care, healthcare, economy and taxes are the top issues.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I think its pretty clear since Mueller didnt even interview Trump or his family indicates that DOJ wont indict a sitting president. So I do think nothing will come of it. It could backfire dramatically and leave the dems without anything left for 2020. Voters dont care, healthcare, economy and taxes are the top issues.
I'm not saying that Dem candidates should be focused on Trump and his corruption. They can focus on the issues important to voters. I'm saying that investigations can and will continue. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I'm not saying that Dem candidates should be focused on Trump and his corruption. They can focus on the issues important to voters. I'm saying that investigations can and will continue. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.
Yes but thats not what the news is doing. They are fixated on Trump. I saw over the weekend that the average American couldnt name one person on the D side running against Trump. Most said Hillary. They dont even know who is running. Sigh. If the media doesnt wake up, they will help Trump again.

Reactions: Babba
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I am hearing now that Nancy Pelosi might have heard or known about the findings in the Mueller report a week or two ago. Which is why she said no impeachment and riled up the far left. She pretty much was aware of the findings.

Mar 2019
DE, US
Hey Devil, it is over. You can go talk it over with Fat Jerry and cry together. lol
Have you read the report on your way to OZ, or are you still looking for a brain? In the book, the Straw Man was smart all the time and just didn't know it. The book was very thick, but I'm guessing the Mueller Report will be thicker with a good bit of it's contents redacted.

My 3rd grade teacher, who was amazingly a man, read that whole book to the class. Way back in the Sputnik days, teachers and librarians would read to children, before children knew how to read, mostly fables and such that had moral meanings. I think they thought we were brats, because I know I was, still am to some extent. Whatever, I do what I want.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Stop the news from endlessly talking about this and get talking about the issues for 2020.
People apparently do not want to hear about "the issues" anymore. It requires too much thought. That was a major principle underlying the 2016 election.

Reactions: Babba
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
People apparently do not want to hear about "the issues" anymore. It requires too much thought. That was a major principle underlying the 2016 election.
I think that was an anomaly because we had a celebrity running for president. It was new and different. 2018 proved voters wanted issues. Dems did a great job pushing them and won big.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I think that was an anomaly because we had a celebrity running for president. It was new and different. 2018 proved voters wanted issues. Dems did a great job pushing them and won big.
We will have to see if it spills over into the 2020 election, though. I am guessing not.