Should Mueller testify to Congress.... in open session..... to answer questions about his investigation?

Should Mueller testify to Congress. to answer questions about his investigation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 2019
Tempe, AZ
The matter is OVER. All he can possibly say, is ALREADY in his lengthy report. Time to MOVE ON!

Beating a dead horse serves NO purpose whatsoever, and diverts attention of Congress away from ACTUAL issues/business to a phantom one.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
People apparently do not want to hear about "the issues" anymore. It requires too much thought. That was a major principle underlying the 2016 election.
Good point. Trump won on screaming things that could fit on a bumper sticker and Hillary was busy outlining all kinds of boring policies. That was one of the complaints about her.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
It's not over. Not by a long shot. There are so many unanswered questioned. And Barr is not impartial by any stretch.
How much money has Trump stolen from the phony Trump Foundation?
How much federal and state taxes has Trump cheated on?
Where are the thousands of infants Trump had caged and spread around the country?
Many more state and federal crimes.

Mueller "farmed-out" much of his investigation to the SDNY and state investigatory agencies.
Trump has been a criminal all his life and is still damaging this country on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoiseBo

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Poll so far shows that almost 90% of PH respondents want to hear directly from Mueller testifying in Congress.
Someone explain why this would not be a good idea please?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Good point. Trump won on screaming things that could fit on a bumper sticker and Hillary was busy outlining all kinds of boring policies. That was one of the complaints about her.
But hasnt that always been true? I remember people bitching that John Kerry was too serious and cerebral in 2004. GW spoke in bumper stickers.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
My concern is that there is a man in the WH and people in his administration that are a danger to this country and everyone just wants to drop it and move on. And once again it's up to the Democrats to be the "adults" and just let bygones be bygones. Besides the fact that I am convinced that he is guilty of things like tax a bank fraud and possibly even money laundering. But we'll just move on. SMH

I thought the main part of the danger was his collusion and being a puppet of russia. So specifically, what is he a specific danger to this country?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
How much money has Trump stolen from the phony Trump Foundation?
How much federal and state taxes has Trump cheated on?
Where are the thousands of infants Trump had caged and spread around the country?
Many more state and federal crimes.

Mueller "farmed-out" much of his investigation to the SDNY and state investigatory agencies.
Trump has been a criminal all his life and is still damaging this country on a daily basis.
I doubt DOJ will allow any of them to come to light until Trump is out of office. If anything the Mueller report indicated a sitting president couldnt be indicted.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I am hearing what was predicted back at the beginning, Mueller was a hero until he said what some didnt want to hear. Now he must be a traitor and testify. He is like Comey, a hero to the American public until he wasnt.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
This is why I want Mueller to testify. Barr and Rosenstein really only addressed whether Trump was involved in the hacking and leaking the Russians did. They ignore whether there was any quid pro quo in relation to Trump's business ambitions in Russia and the fact that he was working on all of that during the campaign and lied about it.

Here’s the thing, though: at least given what they lay out here, they only considered whether Trump was covering up his involvement in the hack-and-leak operation. It doesn’t consider whether Trump was covering up a quid pro quo, which is what there is abundant evidence of.

They didn’t consider whether Trump obstructed the crime that he appears to have obstructed. They considered whether he obstructed a different crime. And having considered whether Trump obstructed the crime he didn’t commit, rather than considering whether he obstructed the crime he did commit, they decided not to charge him with a crime.
How William Barr Did Old Man Back-Flips to Avoid Arresting Donald Trump | emptywheel

I want to hear for myself or I want some members of Congress to hear from Mueller himself on this.

Reactions: Devil505