Should Mueller testify to Congress.... in open session..... to answer questions about his investigation?

Should Mueller testify to Congress. to answer questions about his investigation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Under what legal theory could Trump order a sovereign state to not exercise its legal authority to enforce its laws?
Because if they found something, the DOJ would just say a sitting president cant be indicted so whats the point of releasing anything publicly?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
True but nobody seems to want it changed. Oh sure they say they do but when they get the power to do so, they dont. Its why white collar crime is generally overlooked. Nobody wants to be bothered because in many ways they are all guilty of something.
Nothing needs to be changed because tha very concept that a president is above the law is absurd and not what our founders envisioned.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Nothing needs to be changed because tha very concept that a president is above the law is absurd and not what our founders envisioned.
I dont know, I suppose the founders probably did want it this way. However, I do think we have changed since then and its probably not the same way anymore.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I dont know, I suppose the founders probably did want it this way. However, I do think we have changed since then and its probably not the same way anymore.
It's pretty obvious to me that the founders never envisioned a criminal president who couldn't be impeached/removed because his corrupt party was complicit in his crimes and controlled the Senate.
That's what we have right now!

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
My biggest question for Mueller would be why he didnt interview the Trump sons? Particularly Don Jr who held that meeting in Trump Tower. Although I am now hearing there were tapes from somebody who recorded everything. Cohen? Apparently he heard everything and decided against it. Tapes seemed to have made a big difference here. I am truly curious whose tapes they were?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
My biggest question for Mueller would be why he didnt interview the Trump sons? Particularly Don Jr who held that meeting in Trump Tower. Although I am now hearing there were tapes from somebody who recorded everything. Cohen? Apparently he heard everything and decided against it. Tapes seemed to have made a big difference here. I am truly curious whose tapes they were?
The system is rigged right now and future presidents must be accountable for their actions beyond the reach of party politics.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
The system is rigged right now and future presidents must be accountable for their actions beyond the reach of party politics.
I agree but the problem is nobody wants to change it. We saw that with GW, many wanted him brought up on war crimes but he wasnt. It seems the more powerful one is, the more they get away with it.

Jun 2013
Here
Remember BENGHAZI!!

How many investigations into that were there?

How many round and round the mulberry bush did the Clinton FBI investigation take? Are the neo republicans over Hillary and her husband yet? Who led an impeachment that led to no conviction, in the last 25 years?

According to the "exonerated" orange man, Hillary Clinton is still "crooked", so why can't he get the same treatment? After all, he is President and can do the nation great harm, whereas the person he and his Trump Trolls are still harping on, holds NO political office.

It's only fair that neo-republicans are treated in kind, no? After all, they have shown America how endless and numerous investigations and continuous and ongoing referrals to those already investigated and who lost an election for POTUS are "good" for America.

Besides Trump iindicts himself, nearly every time he opens his mouth or uses his little hands to endlessly TWEET falsehoods and fraudulent comments.

"Exaggeration" or deceit, lies and fraud?

Michael was asked, Donald and guess what?

"President Trump has made 9,014 false or misleading claims over 773 days"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...er-days/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9e425c6ca518

"All False statements involving Donald Trump"
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

"Donald Trump's file"
Donald Trump's file

"U.S. Posts Record Annual Trade Deficit" <------is Mexico paying for the "wall" that caused a shutdown Trump called for and imposed and said he would be "proud" to take responsibility for (right before he began blaming others for it)?
"The shortfall grew last year despite President Trump’s aim to reduce it"
U.S. Posts Record Annual Trade Deficit

"National Debt Under Trump Is Surging at Its Fastest Pace Since 2012"
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Americans don't really need the Mueller Report to see what kind of person is in the Oval Office, but why not treat Trump in the manner in which he is accustomed to and seems to like, treating others? After all, if "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is a truism, then what have Donald Trump and his supporters indicated as far as how they would like others, to treat them? Should America continue to oblige them and continue to treat them, as they have treated others? Orrrr, should America be better than the Trump, Trump Troll and support-for-Trump cronyism, weigh credit for positives against the negatives and division Trump and company (foreign and domestic) has wrought in this nation and the world and further what happened in 2018 in the House chamber of Congress by uniting behind and voting for someone as President and people as representatives who can unite the nation behind workable solutions to the problems facing America and the world, instead of continuing to drive the wedges that divide?

Can we start calling President Trump "crooked Donny" on a regular basis yet?

Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I agree but the problem is nobody wants to change it. We saw that with GW, many wanted him brought up on war crimes but he wasnt. It seems the more powerful one is, the more they get away with it.
Maybe there is no way to escape petty politics anymore??

That would be truly sad and would end the USA truly being the USA anymore.
Money is the problem and legalized bribery....campaign contributions.....ensures that the people have little voice in their governance.