Should the Hyde Amendment be overturned?

Should the Hyde Amendmentbe overturned?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 2019
A red welfare state
Of course, some do not qualify for medicaid if your income is too much. And in that case, you should be able to afford to pay something for your birth control. Like I pointed out if you have no insurance planned parenthood supplements birth control according to Title X

Again, many low income individuals do not qualify for medicaid. You must make less than 138% of the Federal Poverty level to qualify. In other words, you must be dirt poor. Planned Parenthood offers discounts, they do not offer free birth control. You said birth control is free. I guess now you admit you were wrong.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
And in regard to medicaid patients and those with insurance...Does Medicaid cover birth control pills?
Because of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover all methods of birth control at no cost to you, including the pill. However, some plans only cover certain brands of pills or generic versions. ... Most Planned Parenthood health centers accept Medicaid and other health insurance.
Where Can I Buy Birth Control Pills & How Much Do They Cost?
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/birth-control-pill/how-do-i-get-b...

Not free.

Jan 2019
southeast
Again, many low income individuals do not qualify for medicaid. You must make less than 138% of the Federal Poverty level to qualify. In other words, you must be dirt poor. Planned Parenthood offers discounts, they do not offer free birth control. You said birth control is free. I guess now you admit you were wrong.
It's like talking to wall with you. I don't even know why I am paying for your birth control. Get a job. And better yet I don't feel I am responsible for paying for your stupid mistakes. Got it.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
It's like talking to wall with you. I don't even know why I am paying for your birth control. Get a job. And better yet I don't feel I am responsible for paying for your stupid mistakes. Got it.

You're not paying for my birth control. I haven't needed it since I got my tubes tied over 20 years ago. You go get a job! I don't feel I am responsible for paying for your stupid mistakes! Got it?