Should we respect PH members who still support and make excuses for D.Trump?

Should we respect PH members who still support and make excuses for D.Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Yes. Firstly, they are our fellow citizens. Secondly, we can't reasonably expect any Trump supporter to listen if we are insulting to them.

Most importantly, there are other websites for people who enjoy flinging poo at anyone who disagrees with them. This is not one such. We have a degree of civility and collegiality here and it's precious.

P.S. We are not always right.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Yes. Firstly, they are our fellow citizens. Secondly, we can't reasonably expect any Trump supporter to listen if we are insulting to them.

Most importantly, there are other websites for people who enjoy flinging poo at anyone who disagrees with them. This is not one such. We have a degree of civility and collegiality here and it's precious.

P.S. We are not always right.
We should always be respectful.

Well, ok, not ALWAYS....
I hear you both but I feel they deserve nothing but derision at this point.
They are aiding and abetting a man and party that is working for V. Putin against everything the USA has always stood for.

Want respect?......talk to Rasslas and Davo because you won't get it from me! (civility you'll get only because it's required.
Respect is earned and Trumpsters deserves none.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
I'm a "Salad Bar Catholic" so I guess I kinda can straddle an ethical fence. As such, there more than a few Trump supporters on here whom i like quite a bit. I get what you're sayin' Devil, but I guess I'm a hate the sin love the sinner copout person.

I didn't vote tho b/c I couldn't answer the question as written.

Reactions: Devil505
Status
Not open for further replies.