Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Freedom of Speech doesn't exist in Canada like it does here in America.

And, there's been plenty of mass shootings in Canada as well.

Mass Shootings In Canada: Some Of Canada's Deadliest Attacks In Recent History

I gonna assume you know about as much about the US as you do Canada.
lol That article talks about like 7 shootings in total. Two of the examples happened all the way back in the fucking 60s. One in 80s. And anther couple in the 90s. That leaves what, about 5 actually recent ones?

How many happen in the US every fucking week?

You are only making yourself look like a moron here...

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
lol That article talks about like 7 shootings in total. Two of the examples happened all the way back in the fucking 60s. One in 80s. And anther couple in the 90s. That leaves what, about 5 actually recent ones?

How many happen in the US every fucking week?

You are only making yourself look like a moron here...
As many as the Sheeple want to believe the fake news MSM tells them.

But, back in reality .... only a moron would not be able to tell the difference.

Leda Fisher's anti-white anti-male (intersectional anti-white male!) racist hatred reflects widespread attitudes on the American New Left, especially among elites in academia and the privileged SJW students they indoctrinate. Fisher was just stupid enough to state outright how they really feel about white boys...in a newspaper article she had plenty of time to think about, review, edit, to NOT say something stupid. This was not just an out-of-context remark or protest sign at a BLM rally, this was premeditated hate, deliberately spewing a volley of venomous vitriol.

When you ask a question at a lecture, is it secretly just your opinion ending with the phrase “do you agree?” If so, your name is something like Jake, or Chad, or Alex, and you were taught that your voice is the most important in every room. When you ask a question at a lecture, is it secretly just your opinion ending with the phrase “do you agree?”
So, should white boys still be allowed to share their “opinions”? Should we be forced to listen? In honor of Black History Month, I’m gonna go with a hell no. Go find someone whose perspective has been buried or ignored and listen to them, raise up their voice. To all the Chrises, Ryans, Olivers, and Seans out there, I encourage you to critically examine where your viewpoints come from, read a text that challenges you without looking for reasons to dismiss it, and maybe try listening from now on.
The content is all self-evident bullshit not worth entertaining, but especially curious how she comes up with and uses her idea of stereotypical "white boy" names. Would they ever allow an article to be published addressed to people "if your name is Da'Shawn, Shaniqua, or Dayvon"...?

I've only ever known one person actually named Chad, and he was black.

Jake (Jacob) & Chris (Christopher/Christian) are Biblical/Christian names, does Leda really believe only whites use them?

Leda seems to harbor special hostility toward Irish folks who have faced plenty of oppression & persecution for many centuries, both in Ireland & the United States. Ryan and Sean are both Irish names. Sean is just the Irish Gaelic form of "John" as found across many languages e.g. Johan, Jean, Giovanni, Juan. Blacks just usually use the spelling "Shawn".

Oliver is a pretty name of Old French origin.

Alex is a name of ancient Greek origin going back to Alexander the Great....As is the name Leda, character from Greek mythology famed for her sexual encounter with a swan...does Ms. Fisher know her name is cultural appropriation of Greek culture? Why is she using a white name invented by white men in a white man's language?

But not surprising...on her Dickinson "Goodwill Ambassador" page, Leda Fisher makes quite a revealing comment, Ms. Fisher gushes over her time studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark and traveling all over Europe-North, South, East, West-to deepen her understanding of Europeans, European attitudes, European cultures. Strange that a proud black woman who hates white boys would choose to travel to the evil motherland that spawned evil white boys; why is she so interested in the countries & cultures of evil pale-skinned folks, lots of white boys in Denmark & all across Europe, the birthplace of the evil white man!

Why did she go to Europe? Why didn't Leda Fisher choose to get in touch with her own roots & study in mother Africa-be surrounded by real virile black men, not skinny white boys? How about Northern, Western, Central, Southern Africa?

For someone who so passionately hates white boys, she sure likes spending time around lots of 'em. Adds credence to the theory that Leda's real MO in writing this article is bitterness over being rejected by white boys-perhaps named Jake, Chris, Ryan, Alex, Oliver? :smirk:

A Goodwill Ambassador | Dickinson College

On studying abroad:

I studied abroad in Copenhagen the fall of my junior year. Getting to see Northern, Western, Central and Southern Europe was really interesting, as I got to experience a range of European cultures and expand my understanding of Europe and European attitudes.

Last edited: