Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?

Nov 2016
Maryland
Nope ....

Not a troll .....

You are just unable to keep up with my post.

Me not wanting to waste my time and go back and spoon feed you everything you need to know to understand my post DOES NOT make me a troll !!!
I just have no use for the intellectually dishonest “debating” - if you can call what you do “debating,” considering your habit of refusing to back up claims you make with evidence, a requirement in an honest debate - tactics you use.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I just have no use for the intellectually dishonest “debating” - if you can call what you do “debating,” considering your habit of refusing to back up claims you make with evidence, a requirement in an honest debate - tactics you use.
You not being informed enough on the topic is NOT intellectual dishonesty.

It's YOU being in over your head !!!!!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
lol No, white people, or even white men, are not some persecuted, discriminated group in modern America (or Canada or any other "white" Western country). :rolleyes:

Spare me the bs...
So you don't find this woman's article discriminating against young white men?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
So you don't find this woman's article discriminating against young white men?
No, I don't find any article to be "discriminating" against anyone.

In fact, I am sick of this fucking attitude that, because your people's traditional power and influence in your country seems to be declining in recent times, due to changing attitudes, demographics, etc; that this is somehow comparable to being denied service because of your race or ethnicity; denied housing for rent; denied a decent education; denied many jobs; at times - violently attacked; vilified and slandered in the media; and treated like crap by law enforcement.

All of that happens to people like me back in Russia. I myself experienced plenty of it in my teenage years. For being a "darkie" from the Caucasus Mountain.

I actually KNOW what REAL discrimination, disenfranchisement, segregation, and prejudice actually look like, first hand. SO, forgive me if I don't join your little self-pity party here...

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
See comment #6.

Now this is the part where you come back and make the argument that these people aren't saying what we ALL know they are saying and I regret ... AGAIN responding to your post.
@Mister B said she's worth reading - but I don't recall him saying that he endorsed her view that while males should be prohibited from speaking in class. But let's say you're right, and he does hold this view... is that it? Eight pages of post, and you're using a single person to paint everyone who is left-leaning?

Don't forget - I'm left-leaning, and I unambiguously stated that I disagreed with her view. I understand what she's saying, and I appreciate her perspective, but I don't agree with it. Perhaps if it was worded a bit less aggressively, I'd be more inclined. But then if it was worded less aggressively, it wouldn't be as widely-read.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, I don't find any article to be "discriminating" against anyone.

In fact, I am sick of this fucking attitude that, because your people's traditional power and influence in your country seems to be declining in recent times, due to changing attitudes, demographics, etc; that this is somehow comparable to being denied service because of your race or ethnicity; denied housing for rent; denied a decent education; denied many jobs; at times - violently attacked; vilified and slandered in the media; and treated like crap by law enforcement.

All of that happens to people like me back in Russia. I myself experienced plenty of it in my teenage years. For being a "darkie" from the Caucasus Mountain.

I actually KNOW what REAL discrimination, disenfranchisement, segregation, and prejudice actually look like, first hand. SO, forgive me if I don't join your little self-pity party here...
LOL ....

Never mind.

I forgot just how much you don't have a clue about US politics.

Go ahead and post some more pics of hot Russian women.

It's about all your post are worth.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
LOL ....

Never mind.

I forgot just how much you don't have a clue about US politics.

Go ahead and post some more pics of hot Russian women.

It's about all your post are worth.
lol Bro, you post idiotic nonsense here every day, and now try to put down MY posts? haha

You really want to compare how many "Likes" my threads with the hot pics get vs. your anti-white conspiracy crap? :D

Because, I'd be glad to go into that.

My threads seem to have a fan following around here. Yours... Not so much :)