Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
@Mister B said she's worth reading - but I don't recall him saying that he endorsed her view that while males should be prohibited from speaking in class. But let's say you're right, and he does hold this view... is that it? Eight pages of post, and you're using a single person to paint everyone who is left-leaning?

Don't forget - I'm left-leaning, and I unambiguously stated that I disagreed with her view. I understand what she's saying, and I appreciate her perspective, but I don't agree with it. Perhaps if it was worded a bit less aggressively, I'd be more inclined. But then if it was worded less aggressively, it wouldn't be as widely-read.
See the second sentence in comment #70.

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
@Mister B said she's worth reading - but I don't recall him saying that he endorsed her view that while males should be prohibited from speaking in class. But let's say you're right, and he does hold this view... is that it? Eight pages of post, and you're using a single person to paint everyone who is left-leaning?

Don't forget - I'm left-leaning, and I unambiguously stated that I disagreed with her view. I understand what she's saying, and I appreciate her perspective, but I don't agree with it. Perhaps if it was worded a bit less aggressively, I'd be more inclined. But then if it was worded less aggressively, it wouldn't be as widely-read.
That's exactly what I said; and I believe I said I defend her right to state her opinion via the 1st Amendment.

When you look at what she said there's a lot of truth...Just look at the comments and threads on this forum.

...there is an endless line of white boys waiting to share their opinions on the state of feminism in America

, ...whether the LGBTQ+ population finally has enough rights,

... the merits of capitalism, etc.

...The list of what white boys think they are qualified to talk about is endless.

...Something very few of them seem to understand is that their (ill-informed, uncritical) opinions do not constitute truth.

...In fact, most often their opinions aren’t even original.

...White boys spout the narrative of dominant ideologies and pretend they’re hot takes instead of the same misleading garbage shoved down our throats by American institutions from birth.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
lol Bro, you post idiotic nonsense here every day, and now try to put down MY posts? haha

You really want to compare how many "Likes" my threads with the hot pics get vs. your anti-white conspiracy crap? :D

Because, I'd be glad to go into that.

My threads seem to have a fan following around here. Yours... Not so much :)
Canada doesn't even have a 1st Amendment.

It stands to reason why someone like yourself wouldn't understand why this article would offend Freedom and Liberty loving Americans.

And, yeah .....

You have more likes than me on this Leftist Extremist Forum .......

Doesn't that make you so cool :rolleyes:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Canada doesn't even have a 1st Amendment.

It stands to reason why someone like yourself wouldn't understand why this article would offend Freedom and Liberty loving Americans.

And, yeah .....

You have more likes than me on this Leftist Extremist Forum .......

Doesn't that make you so cool :rolleyes:
Canada has a Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which works just fine up here.

I never claimed to know the intricacies of your political system. I said that I do know better than you about "discrimination", having actually lived through it personally. That's the truth. Whether you like it or not.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Canada has a Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which works just fine up here.

I never claimed to know the intricacies of your political system. I said that I do know better than you about "discrimination", having actually lived through it personally. That's the truth. Whether you like it or not.
I am sure it works just fine for those who do not know any better.

But, here in the US ...... there is a reason the Founding Fathers made it the very 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

Last edited:

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
See the second sentence in comment #70.
I read it, and it makes no more sense now than it did previously.

To wit, you wrote: "Now this is the part where you come back and make the argument that these people aren't saying what we ALL know they are saying and I regret ... AGAIN responding to your post."

Everything after the word "that" is incomprehensible word salad. Either people are stating their support, or they aren't. Once again, reality doesn't appear to mesh nicely with your narrative.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I am sure it works just fine for those who do not know any better.

But, here in the US ...... there is a reason the Founding Fathers made it the very 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.
We ave as much freedom as you. Except, our kids don't have the freedom to shoot other kids in their schools. A shame, eh? :)

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
My comments are for the informed.

Not to argue with the ignorant.

Don't like my comments .... don't read them.

But, don't expect me to go down some rabbit hole in an attempt to inform those who are not capable of being informed.

It's a fool's errand and a waste of my time.
What a crock of self-serving bullshit.
What you are saying is that you're just a troll, RW propagandist.
You are indeed NOT her to debate, discuss or exchange ideas.
You're here to throw shit on the wall and hope some of it sticks with the dull-witted and gullible.
When challenged to provide some sort of proof that is NOT what you are doing you will either run away, ignore the challenge, or simply post the same sort of dismussive self-serving bullshit you just did.