Show of hands....Trump supporters who still believe if he won, he'd "build the Wall"?

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Define "wall."

He could just throw up a few chain link fences and say that is his "wall."

But, my bet, is that he would do much to strengthen the border, with fences, drones, obstacles, etc., but, it will not be one, single, continuous "wall."

And no...Mexico won't be paying for it.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Define "wall."

But, my bet, is that he would do much to strengthen the border, with fences, drones, obstacles, etc., but, it will not be one, single, continuous "wall."

Q: Why did the blonde climb over the chain-link fence?

A: To see what was on the other side.

Jun 2013
VA
Define "wall."

In other words, exactly what Jeb and Marco and Cruz promised....and Trump and Trump supporters mocked?

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I'm disappointed. I was hoping we could send Americans to Mars, and make Russia pay for it.
LOL!

I think we WILL send Americans to Mars. On Russian spacecraft, designed by Americans, built by the Chinese, and flown by Russians.

(At least I hope we have a few Russians around, as they are better experienced with the SNAFU's of Space Living....)

Jan 2016
Colorado
LOL!

I think we WILL send Americans to Mars. On Russian spacecraft, designed by Americans, built by the Chinese, and flown by Russians.

(At least I hope we have a few Russians around, as they are better experienced with the SNAFU's of Space Living....)
We WILL be sending Americans to Mars in the 2030's, as that is official government policy, but it will be on American spacecraft, designed by Americans, built by Americans, and flown by Americans. The spacecraft already exists, by the way, is called the Orion spacecraft, and it has already had its first (unmanned) test mission, which was an unqualified success.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
We WILL be sending Americans to Mars in the 2030's, as that is official government policy, but it will be on American spacecraft, designed by Americans, built by Americans, and flown by Americans. The spacecraft already exists, by the way, is called the Orion spacecraft, and it has already had its first (unmanned) test mission, which was an unqualified success.
I hope so, I really do.

But...it just seems like most Americans are very "ho-hum" about Space exploration, these days.

And, in all honesty, a Mars mission, or, better yet--a battery of Mars Missions--would be better done with an international team.

But, I am one of those who thinks we should already be planning on colonization and terraforming the planet, and, incorporate those goals into our very first missions. Sure, they won't be able to do much, but, we need to think outside the box on this one.