Sibel Edmonds Tops Ron Paul in U.S. Media Blackout Race

M

michaelr

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds' story of espionage and black marketeering in U.S. nuclear secrets rates at least an honorable mention in the UK's The London Times. Meanwhile, major U.S. media organs remain not only indifferent but practically dead silent on Edmonds' charges. Apparently, allegations of cover-ups at the FBI, and treason at the highest levels of the U.S. State Department aren't something American citizens need to be concerned about these days.
Article here.......

There is no media bias, and it's not controlled by the US government.

B

Bourne

M

michaelr

Allegations which led to her firing are deplorable but there doesn't appear to be a conspiracy to stifle her story. Indeed, she appeared in a CBS 60 minutes segment.

Could it be that she is not being taken seriously because her story is not accurate?

Lost In Translation, FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds Grants First Interview To Ed Bradley - CBS News
She is coming out with a lot of new stuff, I will watch it play out before I make up my mind. I would expect hit piece after hit piece, but even that isn't happening much.

B

Bourne

Perhaps 60 minutes might consider a followup interview to compliment her first interview with Bradley before he passed away.

It'll be interesting.

B

Blueneck

I think the fact her story implicates those on both sides of the isle makes it very plausible it's being blacked out by the media.