Simple abortion question

Nov 2014
TN
If Hitler, Pol Pot and others that caused or ordered mass murdering of people were aborted?

How many times have you been pregnant?

THAT CARTOON IS A 100% BULLSHIT LIE...

We pro-lifers pay MONEY ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR TAXES TO FACILITATE ADOPTIONS OF CHILDERN THAT THE PARENTS DO NOT WISH TO RAISE.

So if you are going to fill the forum with lies and bullshit. this conversation is over.

I give between 5-7000 dollars a year to adoption agencies to help parents ADOPT these children.

NOW IF YOU WANT DEAD CHILDREN YOU CAN GIVE ALL THE DARN MONEY YOU WANT TO THE GENOCIDAL PLANNED PARENTHOOD THAT THE FOUNDER SAID SHE CREATED TO RID THE WORLD OF HUMAN WEED, MONGRAL RACES, ... THAT IS WHAT THE PURPOSE OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS that is why

so if you love dead children so much GIVE YOUR CHARITABLE DOLLARS TO KILL THEM.

I choose to give my money to find homes for children, where they can live good long purposeful lives...

that was an asshole post further from the truth.

Right now there are 3,000,000 families waiting for children to adopt... next year there will be 3,000,000 more that will be in waiting.
My Daughers have adopted 4 children , at a cost of 15,000 dollars in legal fees because PRO DEATH people want to keep Adoption RARE

We have 2 daughters...

Why is it you choose to KILL THE CHILD instead of giving the child a home?
Why is it you Choose to Burn the Child with Sailine and tear it apart limb by limb.

If you don't want to see the reality of abortion DON'T VIEW REALITY keep your nice neet genocide a secret and out of sight.

google aborted children images

Last edited:
Apr 2014
Maryland
Those that support the murder of babies haven't even reached the first rung of morality.

This is once again another slippery slope put forth by the left. Remember when the left told us that they just wanted what they called "responsible abortion?" Now they are pushing to do it no matter the trimester or even killing the baby, if the abortion was botched and the baby was born alive.
Do you call an acorn a tree? Do you call flour and water a cake? Then why do you keep calling a ZEF a baby?I think you get emotional mileage out of it by personifying it. No one terminate a pregnancy in the last trimester for no medical reason and no one kills a baby if it is born alive.

Apr 2014
Maryland
THAT CARTOON IS A 100% BULLSHIT LIE...

We pro-lifers pay MONEY ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR TAXES TO FACILITATE ADOPTIONS OF CHILDERN THAT THE PARENTS DO NOT WISH TO RAISE.

So if you are going to fill the forum with lies and bullshit. this conversation is over.

I give between 5-7000 dollars a year to adoption agencies to help parents ADOPT these children.

NOW IF YOU WANT DEAD CHILDREN YOU CAN GIVE ALL THE DARN MONEY YOU WANT TO THE GENOCIDAL PLANNED PARENTHOOD THAT THE FOUNDER SAID SHE CREATED TO RID THE WORLD OF HUMAN WEED, MONGRAL RACES, ... THAT IS WHAT THE PURPOSE OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS that is why

so if you love dead children so much GIVE YOUR CHARITABLE DOLLARS TO KILL THEM.

I choose to give my money to find homes for children, where they can live good long purposeful lives...

that was an asshole post further from the truth.

Right now there are 3,000,000 families waiting for children to adopt... next year there will be 3,000,000 more that will be in waiting.
My Daughers have adopted 4 children , at a cost of 15,000 dollars in legal fees because PRO DEATH people want to keep Adoption RARE

We have 2 daughters...

Why is it you choose to KILL THE CHILD instead of giving the child a home?
Why is it you Choose to Burn the Child with Sailine and tear it apart limb by limb.

If you don't want to see the reality of abortion DON'T VIEW REALITY keep your nice neet genocide a secret and out of sight.

google aborted children images
First of all pro lifers do not give money for adoption. You only do it because of your daughter and your experience. Do you give to sickle cell?
Secondly when you say there are 3 million families waiting to adopt, you mean adopt healthy white children.
And I really have to laugh that you’re blaming pro-choice people for the $15,000 in legal fees And your emotional description of burning a “child” and tearing it apart limb by limb is mere hysteria. when 90% of abortions are done, there isn’t even a neural connection.. I guess I could show you the photos of dead women but I’m sure it wouldn’t change anything. You value a zygote over a human being

Attachments

Mar 2019
God's Country
Do you call an acorn a tree? Do you call flour and water a cake? Then why do you keep calling a ZEF a baby?I think you get emotional mileage out of it by personifying it. No one terminate a pregnancy in the last trimester for no medical reason and no one kills a baby if it is born alive.
Any chance you could be wrong?.....Here's just a small list of abortion survivors.

The Abortion Survivors Network

This certainly doesn't support your claim.