Singer Jennifer Holliday pulls out of Trump inauguration event!? Ohh! Myyy? Another!

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!

Broadway star Jennifer Holliday said on Saturday she was pulling out of a concert celebrating the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump, citing an online article that cast the performance as a "betrayal" of her gay and lesbian fans.

The Tony Award-winning singer, best known for her roles in the Broadway musicals "Dreamgirls" and "Your Arms Too Short to Box with God," announced the cancellation in a letter first published by The Wrap, an entertainment industry news website.

"I sincerely apologize for my lapse of judgment, for being uneducated on the issues that affect every American at this crucial time in history and for causing such dismay and
heartbreak to my fans," Holliday said in the letter, which was released to Reuters by her representatives.
Singer Jennifer Holliday pulls out of Trump inauguration event | Reuters

:think: Well, Well, Two in one day it seems.

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
I quick search not find one. So add this to other mod. If it's about quiting today.

May 2012
By the wall
Already a thread on this subject.
Oh let them rant, its all they have after the ass whooping they took in the election.

I feel sorry for them actually, reduced to complaining about who is performing at the inauguration.

Rather pathetic actually.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
The Progs 24/7 attacking anyone and everyone, the 'tolerant' Progs that is. :f_laugh:

So they claim another scalp, Pyrrhic victory.