Six more families sue Alex Jones over Sandy Hook conspiracy claims

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
If they were actually suing him for stuff he actually said, it might be more easy to support them.

He's apparently already beat off about 9 of those similar lawsuits.

Jul 2015
Florida
If they were actually suing him for stuff he actually said, it might be more easy to support them.

He's apparently already beat off about 9 of those similar lawsuits.
Let him have all the winger fools out there pay for his legal defense. Send him your check. Let EVERY family affected sue him! I think 'nuisance' suits might well be in order for this human slime.

Reactions: 2 people
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Let him have all the winger fools out there pay for his legal defense. Send him your check. Let EVERY family affected sue him! I think 'nuisance' suits might well be in order for this human slime.
You know that there are anti-slap laws too, right?

Blah

Former Staff
Jan 2007
USA
So did he actually deny Sandy Hook or it it just a meme?

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
As if I listen to his show...
I had never seen Alex Jones until a few months ago when a member posted a thread. He was ranting and raving about gay frogs. It was the most idiotic tirade I had ever seen. This guy is a idiot fool.

Reactions: 3 people

Blah

Former Staff
Jan 2007
USA
I had never seen Alex Jones until a few months ago when a member posted a thread. He was ranting and raving about gay frogs. It was the most idiotic tirade I had ever seen. This guy is a idiot fool.
I watched the video of him sneaking into Bohemian Grove, although at the time I really didnt get who he was.

Last edited: