Sleazy Democrat Party Sinking to New Lows to 'Harvest' Absentee Ballots

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Almost all the RW posters on here lately have nothing more to offer than silly ad hominem attacks.
That and they use a lot of Self-Serving Biases where they interpret the facts to mean what they want them to mean instead of what they objectively mean.

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Your links from your recent posts do not not prove in any way that voter fraud is primarily a democrat problem. There is mention that the “left” disagrees on what problem may exist and what to do about it, but there is no evidence provided that Democrats have perpetrated, and benefited from, voter fraud.
You're on a roll. Keep using the Socratic Method and he'll lose the debate.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
To libs, every time someone disagrees with them, they are a troll.
Only people who propound the same point over and over again, without evidence and in contradiction to any responses--again without any argument or evidence to support their position.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
From your link:"

The heritage foundation doesnt say what period of time their database covers.

From The Brennan Center for Justice's analysis of the Heritage Foundations database:

I seriously doubt if 1,132 instances of voter fraud since 1947 spread over 47 states changed many election results.

But good try.
I know. That "Heritage" study has only been debunked like 25 times here along with the Old Dominion article on illegals voting.

It's like they are desperate to find anything that upholds their "view", even when it's wrong every single time.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
I know. That "Heritage" study has only been debunked like 25 times here along with the Old Dominion article on illegals voting.

It's like they are desperate to find anything that upholds their "view", even when it's wrong every single time.
Selective attention is a common human failing. Repeated public displays of it are embarrassing--for people who can be embarrassed.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Only people who propound the same point over and over again, without evidence and in contradiction to any responses--again without any argument or evidence to support their position.

Yes, so what you are saying is that Democrats on here do a lot of trolling.

Thanks, for clearing that up.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Yes, so what you are saying is that Democrats on here do a lot of trolling.

Thanks, for clearing that up.
Yet you still can't provide a factual article to back up your opinion. And you seem to have a whole quiverful of proven lies to disperse "on here". Which is the very definition of a troll.

Jan 2018
The greatest place in America, California
So north Carolina has discovered a voter fraud involving republicans voting 10 times each on absentee ballots.