Sleazy Democrat Party Sinking to New Lows to 'Harvest' Absentee Ballots

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Your links from your recent posts do not not prove in any way that voter fraud is primarily a democrat problem. There is mention that the “left” disagrees on what problem may exist and what to do about it, but there is no evidence provided that Democrats have perpetrated, and benefited from, voter fraud.
You're on a roll. Keep using the Socratic Method and he'll lose the debate.

Jul 2014
CA
From your link:"

The heritage foundation doesnt say what period of time their database covers.

From The Brennan Center for Justice's analysis of the Heritage Foundations database:

I seriously doubt if 1,132 instances of voter fraud since 1947 spread over 47 states changed many election results.

But good try.
I know. That "Heritage" study has only been debunked like 25 times here along with the Old Dominion article on illegals voting.

It's like they are desperate to find anything that upholds their "view", even when it's wrong every single time.

Feb 2010
valid location
I know. That "Heritage" study has only been debunked like 25 times here along with the Old Dominion article on illegals voting.

It's like they are desperate to find anything that upholds their "view", even when it's wrong every single time.
Selective attention is a common human failing. Repeated public displays of it are embarrassing--for people who can be embarrassed.