SleepyCreepy Joe.

Nov 2016
USA
Lockeroom talk is not evidence of anything.

There is no evidence of the things you accuse Trump of doing and even if there was it DOES NOT EXCUSE Biden's behavior.
As I pointed out, trump walked into a dressing room full of partially undressed women without giving them a chance to fully dress themselves beforehand. At best, that was rude. Any self respecting woman would be appalled and outraged over that. But you hypocritically give him a pass for such disgusting behavior while beating on Biden for far less.

And if you think that your hypocritical attacks on Biden will get people to reject him in favor of your messiah, think again. The majority disapprove of your messiah’s performance in office, and the majority are saying they won’t vote for him. Hopefully, that will translate into an electoral defeat, unless his Russky pals can game the system for him. If, God forbid, h3 should win, then I’ll know that God has foresaken America.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
As I pointed out, trump walked into a dressing room full of partially undressed women without giving them a chance to fully dress themselves beforehand. At best, that was rude. Any self respecting woman would be appalled and outraged over that. But you hypocritically give him a pass for such disgusting behavior while beating on Biden for far less.

And if you think that your hypocritical attacks on Biden will get people to reject him in favor of your messiah, think again. The majority disapprove of your messiah’s performance in office, and the majority are saying they won’t vote for him. Hopefully, that will translate into an electoral defeat, unless his Russky pals can game the system for him. If, God forbid, h3 should win, then I’ll know that God has foresaken America.

You making false accusations against Trump does not change what we have all seen Ol' Creepy Joe doing.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yrs, you can sure tell who trashy trump fears running against the most.
LOL ....

Do you think Ol' Creepo is going to make it through the Primaries?

Why would Trump be concerned about Ol' Handsy?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What false accusations? It happened. Proven fact, as one of your buddies would say.
You haven't posted anything that is "proven fact".

All you have done is tried to deflect this thread abot Ol' Creepy Joe with false accusations about the President.

You guys are all the same.