So......are the FBI traitors or are they our guardians?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Trump wants you to believe that the FBI are the bad guys and Putin, Un and he are the good guys.
What say you?

Funny I didn't see the Trump family running into the buildings in Virginia Beach today.....did you?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Trump wants you to believe that the FBI are the bad guys and Putin, Un and he are the good guys.
What say you?

Funny I didn't see the Trump family running into the buildings in Virginia Beach today.....did you?
He does it because there are some really seriously stupid American's. They believe what ever they hear on Fox News, or his twitter feed. The fact of the matter is our intelligence community has done good job keeping us safe and Trump knows it. He gets intelligence briefings. So, he knows better than most what threats we're facing 24/7 and how the FBI and the intelligence community thwarts these threats. As president, he should be appreciative of the work they do. Because of it, he's never had to face an attack , like Bush did, or Clinton. But, instead of thanking them for their service, all he does is whine like a little baby because of his own behavior being their focus. Here's an idea. If he doesn't like being the focus of FBI investigations next time when the Russian's come calling, pick up the fucking phone and report it to them. Pretty sure he has a direct line to Director Wray.

Oct 2011
Washington State
What say you?

The Trump family running towards an active shooter, now that's funny. The Trump Girly Boys hunt defenseless wild animals. Pussies!

Something else that's funny is even Putin said he wanted Trump to win. Barr sold out so he can be Trump's whore. If Barr thought Mueller should have made a decision on obstruction then he should have ordered him to do so, he's Mueller's boss. Barr took the Mueller Report and made it the Barr Report with his own spin.

Our FBI is credible. Mueller's credible. MMMmmmmmm.....Barr not so much.

Mueller needs to testify as nasty as it will get.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
He does it because there are some really seriously stupid American's. They believe what ever they hear on Fox News, or his twitter feed. The fact of the matter is our intelligence community has done good job keeping us safe and Trump knows it. He gets intelligence briefings. So, he knows better than most what threats we're facing 24/7 and how the FBI and the intelligence community thwarts these threats. As president, he should be appreciative of the work they do. Because of it, he's never had to face an attack , like Bush did, or Clinton. But, instead of thanking them for their service, all he does is whine like a little baby because of his own behavior being their focus. Here's an idea. If he doesn't like being the focus of FBI investigations next time when the Russian's come calling, pick up the fucking phone and report it to them. Pretty sure he has a direct line to Director Wray.
The problem is FOX always has former FBI agents on that love Trump. So the viewers see that and think there are "bad apples" in the FBI. Trump says it all the time, "most are great, but there are some bad ones." So its believed.

May 2012
By the wall
The intelligence community said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and led Bust to start a war that is still essentially going on.

Hoover, the leader of the FBI had secret files on most of the important people in the world he used to blackmail them.

Tell us again about how great our intelligence services are?

May 2012
By the wall
I'll take career law enforcement over career liar anytime.
You have to know politics to become a career law enforcement officer while moving up.

I work at my university and you wouldn't believe the politics involved in that.

I'm not involved since I am technically contracted so I can sit back and just watch it play out.

It's damn cutthroat.

I can't imagine what it's like trying to move up in an intelligence organization.

You need some serious skillz for that.

Jan 2007
What say you?

Putin doesn't work for the U.S. government , despite your delusions. Yes some in the FBI overstepped their authority. Some no longer work for the FBI.