so Dems think Nancy Pelosi will bring them back to greatness?

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I am glad they kept her.

Since she has been speaker of the House:

--Democrats have lost the House.
--Democrats have lost State Legislatures (Can't really blame her for that, though...)
--Democrats have lost State Governor's seats.
--Democrats have lost the Senate.
--Democrats lost the White House.

So, I am all for Democrats continuing to do what they have been doing so well, since Plastic Nanci became the leader of House Democrats.

The GOOD NEWS for Democrats:

#1. She raises a bunch of money from corporate elites.
#2. It will be difficult for her to lose many more House Seats.

Oct 2013
USA
No,it is just a sign the old guard want to stay in charge, no matter how much they lose. The younger ones know better.
MaryAnne I do not see politics as anything but a science so that concept has absolutely no meaning to me. I would have to pretend that politics was not science and that movements are relevant beyond an election year candidate saying it, or pretend to believe everything that runs through anyone else's mind. This is just politics and closer to a game of chess than old v new.

In fact the outcome of this said much more than you know. I knew if she lost the democrats in Congress would actually be too triangulated to overcome for a very long time. That was what I was looking for, stability and strength...unifying.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Dems will keep losing as long as they keep up their limousine liberalism
Oh, I don't know about that.

As any elite Aristocrat knows, eventually, the unwashed masses of common folk, will come around to once again respect and support their Liberal superiors.......

Jul 2014
midwest
No,it is just a sign the old guard want to stay in charge, no matter how much they lose. The younger ones know better.
Correct.

Maintain power at all costs...that is top priority.

And BOTH parties do it.

Serving the American people and doing their jobs?

NOT a top priority...not by a long shot.

Sep 2014
United States
Continuing to do the same thing and expecting different results..........what is that called again?

Reactions: 2 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Pelosi The best thing EVUA for the GOP.... Go Nancy go.. We can use ANOTHER period where we gain 69 seats in the House.. (since she has taken control of the House Democrats caucus) the democrats have lost 69 house seats.

She is like the Crazy aunt in the attic that escaped and became the Matriarch of the family...

Reactions: 1 person