So, if you disobey a subpoena, do you get to go about your daily business without accountability?

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Enigma001 has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond to his posts.

Nov 2015
UK
You "people" just make shit up.
You don't know about vetoes? Presidents use their prerogative to veto legislation when such legislation does not represent their viewpoint or agenda. So what better way to try and dictate? Use vetos. Let's have a look at vetoes.

Trump has done 5. Hang on? He's one of least dictators. Doesn't seem to tally with your shite. I wonder why? TDS?

Reactions: spyydrr

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Those are strictly political complaints, not constitutional ones. Yes, Trump was constitutionally elected. And the impeachment process can constitutionally remove him. It is that simple.
No. This is legalese mumbo jumbo. There has to be a REASON to turn the country upside down. Schiff and Company are committing a McCarthy type investigation. "Are you working ,or have you ever worked, for Donald Trump"? ---With Nixon ,there was a burglary and a bribe paid. With Clinton ,there was a REAL Land Fraud. (Turned out Hillary did it ,not Bill). And an accused sex lawsuit which led to perjury. Here? NOTHING. No crime . Just sore LOSERS.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
You don't know about vetoes? Presidents use their prerogative to veto legislation when such legislation does not represent their viewpoint or agenda. So what better way to try and dictate? Use vetos. Let's have a look at vetoes.

Trump has done 5. Hang on? He's one of least dictators. Doesn't seem to tally with your shite. I wonder why? TDS?
Because the Senate has passed very few bills.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Glance at the links.

Verified by the FBI.
HAW! HAW! HAW! The FBI? Seriously? They are the chief conspirators. Comey ,Strzok,Page, are all in on it. Comey signed off on those phone FISA SPY warrants. Are you KIDDING? The FBI. Like I have said many times. Gestapo. Just as the CIA is SS. (Not Secret Service. The Himmler brand)

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
HAW! HAW! HAW! The FBI? Seriously? They are the chief conspirators. Comey ,Strzok,Page, are all in on it. Comey signed off on those phone FISA SPY warrants. Are you KIDDING? The FBI. Like I have said many times. Gestapo. Just as the CIA is SS. (Not Secret Service. The Himmler brand)
They traced the Russian bots right to their offices and identified them by name.