So Much Winning

Oct 2011
Washington State
I support a President that has improved the economy and kept most of his promises. Sadly that is disappointing the Democrats because they have done nothing but chase a shadow the last 2 plus years, that has ended up with eggs on their face. Your going to have to do better than calling him a racist (with zero proof). Try telling your Democrat Congress to get busy and pass laws to make our country safer from crazy people shooting others.
Sorry, you can't have it both ways. You can't be a Christian and support this racist President, period. Jesus, you couldn't even get into heaven on this record. I have a better chance than you do, if there is even a heaven. Just saying.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Sorry, you can't have it both ways. You can't be a Christian and support this racist President, period. Jesus, you couldn't even get into heaven on this record. I have a better chance than you do, if there is even a heaven. Just saying.
You think God is going to let you step into heaven if you hate Trump? I think you got that backwards. If Trump is making Atheist angry then he's doing what God wants him to do. He made Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Does that make you angry, good, its what is supposed to happen. Trump wants to keep the peace with North Korea. Does that make you angry, good, its what is supposed to happen. Trump is imposing Tariffs on China, does that make you angry, good, China has been ripping us off on our intellectual property and we should be getting paid for it. Christians are finally winning cases where they were charged with discrimination, does that make you angry, good, because the Supreme Court is telling the lower courts to consider a persons religion when making rulings. You are angry at all thd petty things that has nothing to do with running this country. You are tripping all over yourself doing this nonsense

Oct 2011
Washington State
You think God is going to let you step into heaven if you hate Trump?
Sure. Even the Pope said he'd welcome Atheists. I don't hate Trump. I despise him because he's a racist.

You think God's going to let you in because everything Trump stands for goes against Gods teachings. You won't get into heaven because you support a fucking Racist. It's pretty simple.

I think you got that backwards. If Trump is making Atheist angry then he's doing what God wants him to do. He made Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Does that make you angry, good, its what is supposed to happen. Trump wants to keep the peace with North Korea. Does that make you angry, good, its what is supposed to happen. Trump is imposing Tariffs on China, does that make you angry, good, China has been ripping us off on our intellectual property and we should be getting paid for it. Christians are finally winning cases where they were charged with discrimination, does that make you angry, good, because the Supreme Court is telling the lower courts to consider a persons religion when making rulings. You are angry at all thd petty things that has nothing to do with running this country. You are tripping all over yourself doing this nonsense
Trump's not doing God's or Jesus work. Are you nuts? Never mind, I know the answer.

This isn't what Jesus looked like.
Jesus and Guns 2.jpg

Jesus and Guns.jpg

Nov 2008
Washington state
Sure. Even the Pope said he'd welcome Atheists. I don't hate Trump. I despise him because he's a racist.

You think God's going to let you in because everything Trump stands for goes against Gods teachings. You won't get into heaven because you support a fucking Racist. It's pretty simple.

Trump's not doing God's or Jesus work. Are you nuts? Never mind, I know the answer.

This isn't what Jesus looked like.
View attachment 26448

View attachment 26449
The Pope is not God.
New International Version (NIV)
9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10: says nothing about Racist. Better come up with another imaginary tale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2011
Washington State
The Pope is not God.
9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10: says nothing about Racist. Better come up with another imaginary tale
You're funny. You believe in Jonah and the Whale yet you don't believe the science behind climate change.

But just for fun lets pretend heaven exists and we both die and go to the gates of heaven.

HadEnough: Hi Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: Hello HadEnough. I see here you are an Atheist. I see you had a pretty good life. You showed empathy towards the poor and minorities, volunteered to help people, and were a good husband and father. I also see you despised Donald Trump because he's a racist. Can't blame you there HadEnough.

HadEnough: Yes Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: You're an Atheist but the Pope said you are welcome to heaven. Come on in HadEnough.

AboutEnough: Hello Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: Hello AboutEnough. I see you supported that deplorable, vile, racist, lying President named Donald Trump.

AboutEnough: Yes Saint Peter. I voted for Trump. I wanted to get conservative judges on the Supreme Court, and defend Christianity.

Saint Peter: You sold your soul and voted for that racist, despicable, lying Donald Trump.

AboutEnough: Yes Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: You see that door over there? That will take you where you need to go. That Orange Man in the blue suit will show you the way.

You're screwed Dude!:)

Nov 2008
Washington state
You're funny. You believe in Jonah and the Whale yet you don't believe the science behind climate change.

But just for fun lets pretend heaven exists and we both die and go to the gates of heaven.

HadEnough: Hi Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: Hello HadEnough. I see here you are an Atheist. I see you had a pretty good life. You showed empathy towards the poor and minorities, volunteered to help people, and were a good husband and father. I also see you despised Donald Trump because he's a racist. Can't blame you there HadEnough.

HadEnough: Yes Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: You're an Atheist but the Pope said you are welcome to heaven. Come on in HadEnough.

AboutEnough: Hello Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: Hello AboutEnough. I see you supported that deplorable, vile, racist, lying President named Donald Trump.

AboutEnough: Yes Saint Peter. I voted for Trump. I wanted to get conservative judges on the Supreme Court, and defend Christianity.

Saint Peter: You sold your soul and voted for that racist, despicable, lying Donald Trump.

AboutEnough: Yes Saint Peter.

Saint Peter: You see that door over there? That will take you where you need to go. That Orange Man in the blue suit will show you the way.

You're screwed Dude!:)
Wow, guess I’m screwed, God believed your false accusations and you (an Atheist) scooted right by him into heaven. One problem God isn’t fooled by imbeciles that make up wild stories. Trump is not a racist no matter how many times you say it. Liars don’t get to Heaven, so you’re screwed

Oct 2011
Washington State
The Pope is not God.
How long did it take to figure that out?

You just described Trump. That says it all.

Well it should. Racism is imaginary? Where have you been the last 200 years?

You keep digging the hole deeper. You might want to consider bailing out on the debate.

Nov 2008
Washington state
How long did it take to figure that out?

You just described Trump. That says it all.

Well it should. Racism is imaginary? Where have you been the last 200 years?

You keep digging the hole deeper. You might want to consider bailing out on the debate.
I could start calling you a Martian in hopes you become one. You don’t need proof and neither do I. I can play this game to

Oct 2011
Washington State
I could start calling you a Martian in hopes you become one. You don’t need proof and neither do I. I can play this game to

Diversion!

Jonah and the Whale, walking on water, serpents, a naked man and woman and an apple, and now Martian's. Did you take some LSD?

I'd try to change the subject too. My work is done here.

#FakeChristians