so we're now at the point where the DOJ starts investigating who ever the president tells them to?.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
no. This is seriously where we're at. Literally. One day the president tweets that he'd like the AG to start looking into people that investigated him. The next thing we know the AG actually opens up an investigation targeting his own people working for the DOJ. By all rights the AG should have just ignored Trump. Or, oh I don't know, advised him that he's the AG of the United States, not North Korea , or Russia. We're done people. This is no longer the America we all know and love. At least, not the one the majority of American's know and love. God helps us. Because, as it stands right now in America we have no idea just how far this will go? Will it take American's actually watching one of Trump political rivals marched off in handcuffs before enough is enough? Can't believe it. But, that's actually a serious question.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Prove your cause and effect. Most of the real world knows that Trump is blowing hot air and ignores him. This was the accusation about things that Trump said and their magical connections to what others did. The Russians followed Trump's orders! That was the accusation. Mueller did not find the connection as a provable cause and effect. Can you?

I would suggest that the AG is in charge of legal initiatives, not the POTUS.

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
no. This is seriously where we're at. Literally. One day the president tweets that he'd like the AG to start looking into people that investigated him. The next thing we know the AG actually opens up an investigation targeting his own people working for the DOJ. By all rights the AG should have just ignored Trump. Or, oh I don't know, advised him that he's the AG of the United States, not North Korea , or Russia. We're done people. This is no longer the America we all know and love. At least, not the one the majority of American's know and love. God helps us. Because, as it stands right now in America we have no idea just how far this will go? Will it take American's actually watching one of Trump political rivals marched off in handcuffs before enough is enough? Can't believe it. But, that's actually a serious question.
Why shouldn't Pres. Trump have a "wingman" just like Pres. Obama did?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
"DOJ starts investigating who ever the president tells them to"

It must really be a scary place when you have no clue how I government works.

This is why elementary school level civics is so important.