So what will tRumpworld do after it's over?

What do you think tRump supporters will do with their future?

• Actually realize they were wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 2019
DE, US
I have hope the people in my country will recover, but not so much hope for internet posters

Just give your honest answers and suggest other choices, while I can add them. It's my first time making a poll and I may have screwed it up.

Nov 2015
UK
I have hope the people in my country will recover, but not so much hope for internet posters

Just give your honest answers and suggest other choices, while I can add them. It's my first time making a poll and I may have screwed it up.
I suggest a Trump 2nd term. I couldn't pick a poll option because it's one of the most useless polls I've seen for a while.

Mar 2019
DE, US
I suggest a Trump 2nd term. I couldn't pick a poll option because it's one of the most useless polls I've seen for a while.
A second term would mean he would skate, unless he did enough crimes to be charged within the statutes of limitations. That might work, too, based on his history.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
Vodka has their asses for sure.
I never understood the RESIST culture on the internet.
At this point RESISTING is just waiting until Trump serves his term. Possibly a second term.

Can't impeach him (yet), can't beat him in an election and the predominate platform of many democrats is simply not being Trump.

Why oh why did it have to be Trump? Literally anyone else and this would have been a lot different.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC

Probably be a good idea to clarify exactly what your definition "it" is in your premise.....

Mar 2019
DE, US
At this point RESISTING is just waiting until Trump serves his term. Possibly a second term.

Can't impeach him (yet), can't beat him in an election and the predominate platform of many democrats is simply not being Trump.

Why oh why did it have to be Trump? Literally anyone else and this would have been a lot different.
I've been trying to get my dog to run for President, but I don't know if it's legal.

Mar 2019
DE, US
Probably be a good idea to clarify exactly what your definition "it" is in your premise.....

It was the Mueller Report and tRump saying his Presidency was over and he was fucked when he found out there would be an investigation.

Hint for future Presidents, never fuck with the FBI.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica

If it wasn't for Trump it'd be Ted Cruz...

Thx :)