So what will tRumpworld do after it's over?

What do you think tRump supporters will do with their future?

• Actually realize they were wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Life will go on as normal.

After reading that poll I agree, there isn't much hope for internet posters.
Agree.

The eminent end of the Republic is a traditional claim by the opposition that we hear with most of our recent Presidents.

Obama, Little Bush, Clinton all had their drum beaters. Although i have to admit that Trump's antics make him an easier target than most.

Not making any adjustments to my future plans based on the White House occupant. Suspect we are all gonna be fine.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
It was the Mueller Report and tRump saying his Presidency was over and he was fucked when he found out there would be an investigation.

Hint for future Presidents, never fuck with the FBI.

You prolly should do a little more research into that "I'm fucked" quote.

Turns out it was sort of taken out of context. (Stunning, i know...)

Mar 2019
DE, US
Agree.

The eminent end of the Republic is a traditional claim by the opposition that we hear with most of our recent Presidents.

Obama, Little Bush, Clinton all had their drum beaters. Although i have to admit that Trump's antics make him an easier target than most.

Not making any adjustments to my future plans based on the White House occupant. Suspect we are all gonna be fine.

Many think all of them are corrupt. That's how politics works, I guess. I just try to do civic duty.

Many think all of them are corrupt. That's how politics works, I guess. I just try to do civic duty. I've notice you like to play that childish internet game of late quotes to disrupt a response.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Anyway, "what will they do"?

Double-down on it...

There is no "cure" for what ails them, they are as stubborn as they are stupid, they will "react" like a little toddler who is told "no."

Thx :)

Mar 2019
DE, US
Anyway, "what will they do"?

Double-down on it...

There is no "cure" for what ails them, they are as stubborn as they are stupid, they will "react" like a little toddler who is told "no."

My six kids got thru it. The three girls were much easier for me.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
My six kids got thru it. The three girls were much easier for me.
Well, let us hope that the country endures as well.

I can't really predict exactly how these will react, just as one cannot really predict what a madman will do, but in a general sense I'm sure it will be a disgrace, will be bad for America and will take "all the nerve in the world."

Mar 2019
DE, US
Well, let us hope that the country endures as well.

I can't really predict exactly how these will react, just as one cannot really predict what a madman will do, but in a general sense I'm sure it will be a disgrace, will be bad for America and will take "all the nerve in the world."

It makes about as much sense as this:

I've never been a vodka or Russia fan.