So when do we start banning knives?

Aug 2016
CA
4 fatally injured in stabbing spree in Southern California, suspect nabbed

Killed 4 and injured 2 more all with knives and hate. Oh and it needs to be mentioned the perpetrator and all the victims were Hispanic.
So when will the lefties call for knife control? Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime because that is what it was? Why was this allowed to go on for over 2 hours? Will the police be called down for their lack of response.
C'mon libs, I'm giving you all the leads here.

On my less sarcastic side, my condolences to the families and victims.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119

Killed 4 and injured 2 more all with knives and hate. Oh and it needs to be mentioned the perpetrator and all the victims were Hispanic.
So when will the lefties call for knife control? Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime because that is what it was? Why was this allowed to go on for over 2 hours? Will the police be called down for their lack of response.

Once all the guns are collected.

Mar 2019
Texas
This was tried in London. Thieves stole the knives that were turned in.

Police are on the hunt for a group who broke into a bin full of knives that had just been surrendered. The suspects were caught on CCTV hauling the weapons collected by police as part of a knife amnesty. Officers installed the ‘knife surrender bin’ following a 52 per cent spike in knife crime across area over the past year.

Hunt for gang who ransacked knife amnesty bin | Metro News

Darn those criminals for not following the law!

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
That seems to be a flaw in the theory that more gun laws will make us safer. In reality our citizens have access to things that are capable of far more carnage then any firearm. For instance gasoline.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

THIS shit....AGAIN?

Must I really discuss the difference in lethality between a semi-automatic rifle with a large capacity magazine and an edged weapon?
Fucking seriously???

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
THIS shit....AGAIN?

Must I really discuss the difference in lethality between a semi-automatic rifle with a large capacity magazine and an edged weapon?
Fucking seriously???
You must not care about the people who die from knife violence.

If it only saves one life, it's worth it.