So you want trump arrested, today. On what charges?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It seems they can only throw out their butt hurt little fweelings as an excuse.
You mean like Trump The Twitter Twit does at night and in the early mornibgs when he Tweets madly and angrily about anyone who even might have disagreed with him because he's "butt hurt" and his "little fweelings" are out of control?
That what you mean?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I'm not calling for his arrest but tell us all, why would Cohen be cooperating if he did nothing wrong? What is he going to go to jail for? Why is Trump claiming he is a liar if nothing Cohen says sheds any bad light on the president? Cohen is not going to jail simply because he admitted to his dealings, he's going because he admitted to them and the prosecution has all the evidence they need to prove that what he is admitting to is the truth. That same evidence is all they need to prove your hero has been in it up to his neck since day 1. Every time the dumbshit says something I bet Mueller snickers to himself thinking that is bullshit and I can easily prove it, the day will come.

I'm not for impeachment, let the shithead finish his term and then try him. If Mueller can put away Flynn, Manafort, Cohen as well as others I'm relatively certain he can find enough to put Trump behind bars. With any luck a democratic president will refuse pardon and we can all see the dumbshits tweets from Levenworth (and you will still have his back).
According to many Trump supporters Mueller has forced Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, etc. to lie about all this stuff, lol.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I've never said I want him arrested. I have insisted that I want the Russian collusion thing thoroughly investigated and let the chips fall where they may. I have no idea what evidence Mueller has but he's certainly not finished and whatever he does have a judge now has all that info, too. So, Trump can fire Mueller but then all that evidence the judge has can be unsealed for the world to see. If this is a game of chess then Mueller just declared "check". He may not be quite at the point of "checkmate", but he looks close.

Jan 2008
Florida
According to many Trump supporters Mueller has forced Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, etc. to lie about all this stuff, lol.
What an absurd argument!!
We are supposed to believe that career prosecutors have suddenly turned criminal and are demanding that multiple witnesses lie at trial.....and expect to get away with it???
Only a mindless Trumpanzee could believe such story!!