Some People Did Something

Jan 2014
California
Aug 2018
Vancouver
"Never forget" - Until a muslim shows up in a dismissal of quite possibly the worst terrorist attack the US has ever seen... then, who cares. Agenda first, orange man bad.
If memory serves, you were the guy on PH demanding to know why the media was not calling the Toronto van attacker a Muslim or islamist. You were outraged that the media was not just automatically calling it a Muslim terror attack. I think you called it a media coverup. That they were deliberately avoiding calling the unknown attacker a Muslim.

Then they arrested the white in-cel guy who did it.

Jul 2014
midwest
Maybe somebody will do something to Omar.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Especially if she continues with her inflammatory language...

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Proving once again, it doesn't really matter what she says. Someone will come up with a way it was wrong. Reminds me of how in Ireland they refer to the decade of terrorist bombings as "the troubles", except that over there, people actually appreciate the lack of precision.

People all over the country don't refer to it as "the horrible terrorist attacks on September 11th" because we aren't ghouls who like relive horrible atrocities in full detail. Most people just say the date, numbers only. We all know what they did.

Cortex did have a decent response:

So sneaky of her to cosponsor the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund to lull us to sleep while she plots to use her euphemisms against us! Arrgh!!!

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Proving once again, it doesn't really matter what she says. Someone will come up with a way it was wrong. Reminds me of how in Ireland they refer to the decade of terrorist bombings as "the troubles", except that over there, people actually appreciate the lack of precision.

People all over the country don't refer to it as "the horrible terrorist attacks on September 11th" because we aren't ghouls who like relive horrible atrocities in full detail. Most people just say the date, numbers only. We all know what they did.

So sneaky of her to cosponsor the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund to lull us to sleep while she plots to use her euphemisms against us! Arrgh!!!

Fuck her and her terrorist loving buddies at CAIR.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado

Some feel that speaking out of one side of your mouth then the other is dishonest. These same people want her off the VCF.

When an adult flames for effect it's drawn into question.

Apr 2018
oregon
If memory serves, you were the guy on PH demanding to know why the media was not calling the Toronto van attacker a Muslim or islamist. You were outraged that the media was not just automatically calling it a Muslim terror attack. I think you called it a media coverup. That they were deliberately avoiding calling the unknown attacker a Muslim.

You seem confused. The thread isn't about bmanmcfly or an incident in Toronto, it's about idiots in congress.

Jan 2014
California

Mr. Knuckles,

And what does that irrelevancy has anything, in anyway to do with this thread?