Some People Did Something

May 2007
your place
I'm perfectly calm. Now when will you stop sticking up for a known bigot?
See. Same shit over and over. I am talking about the specific thing she said and provided a dictionary definition for the word context.

You are wanting to say she is a bigot first and use that for the context. I am not making any comment about her in terms of bigotry. I am saying that in this instance what she said is not bigoted in itself. She made a comment about her and other Muslims being stereotyped and discriminated against. You are taking a phrase within her comment and saying it is the comment. Again please refer to the dictionary definition I provided and review the definition of context. It means to read the verbiage before and after the phrase and use that for clarification.

May 2007
your place
I get it. Now that you realize how stupid you sound while you defend a known antisemite, you're going to play this card.
I love how you think that blathering about context sounds like an argument.

You keep calling her a racist and a bigot and at the same time are saying that it is OK to take a single phrase and interject whatever context you want. That is literally ignorant. It is also ignorant to parrot right wing idiots who are attacking this woman because she is a Muslim.

Last edited:
May 2007
your place
Republicans are taking Ilhan Omar’s comments on 9/11 out of context to smear her

“Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly, I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it,” Omar said at the event. “CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties.”

“As an American member of Congress, I have to make sure I live up to the ideals of fighting for liberty and justice — those are very much rooted in the reason why my family came here,” she says...”

May 2007
your place
You know bigotry and racism are some ugly shit. Slavery and the and the anhialation of the native population are part of our history. Then we had separate treatment where there where separate schools and separate water fountains for “coloreds”. Basically it was legal to treat people like shit up until the 1960s. Now we have politicians who want to capitalize on bigotry in the year 2019. Human nature never seems to change. Even though our founding principles are based on inalienable rights, there will always be ass-hole losers who try to single people out based on their religion or ethnic background.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
They may call themselves Christians, but the New Testament doctrine does not teach racism, white supremacy or terrorism. Just the opposite. The New Testament teaches we all one in Christ. You go ahead and show us Scripture from the New Testament that teaches Christians to be racist, white supremacy and terrorism. You can't. However, I can show you multiple verses in the Quran that say to kill the unbelievers. Jesus and the disciples never ever taught racism, white supremacy or terrorism.
Explain manifest destiny.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
You know bigotry and racism are some ugly shit. Slavery and the and the anhialation of the native population are part of our history. Then we had separate treatment where there where separate schools and separate water fountains for “coloreds”. Basically it was legal to treat people like shit up until the 1960s. Now we have politicians who want to capitalize on bigotry in the year 2019. Human nature never seems to change. Even though our founding principles are based on inalienable rights, there will always be ass-hole losers who try to single people out based on their religion or ethnic background.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
yes, it was muslim terrorists that perpetrated the 9/11 attacks, if you believe that story, and you retaliated by murdering a half-million muslims, most of them perfectly innocent, in a fake war of terror you waged based on lies. it's hilarious that you babykillers would pretend to be offended by this. I think you've lost the right to leverage the 9/11 attacks for political gain. you've already done plenty of that. you've also lost the right to exploit the deaths on that day to pretend that YOU'RE the victims. You're not the victims. The people who died or lost loved ones on that day, and the people who died and lost loved ones in your abhorrent retaliatory wars are the victims, not you. When you used 9/11 as a fig leaf to grab political power by creating a bloodbath, you joined the perpetrators of 9/11 in heaping shame on your own souls.

Last edited: