Some People Did Something

Jan 2014
California
You are way off base. When you say nothing shows you are wrong, that just means you refuse to look up evidence people point you to. Look up the stats on a government site of US mass murders (not conservative blogs) in America and try to understand the numbers and the demographics.
Ms. Minotaur,

I see what you mean. Of the mass shooting killing more than 10 in the US since 2001, Muslims have been involved in 20%, even though they only represent 1.1% of the US population. And those Asian, especially southern Asians, have also conducted 20%, even though they only comprise 5.5% of the US population.

Last edited:
May 2007
your place
162 and 273.
Look, I'm not going to debate someone who can't remember basics of the conversation we've been having. It's clear that you're just going to mindlessly repeat the same talking points that the other leftists think everyone else is supposed to be dumb enough to fall for.

The fact is that I did remember the basics of the conversation. I checked post 162 and it does not address why context doesn’t matter

I have provided the dictionary definition of the word “context” and the text of the Muslim woman’s comment. You have used the tactic of dodging a rational discussion about the comments referred to in the Op and instead just made declarations instead. If you can’t calmly and rationally explain why the dictionary is wrong, then that shows there is no attempt at a “conversation” on your part.

The dictionary says that context means that when you look for the meaning of a phrase within a comment then you refer to the phrases before and after to provide clarification. You have dismissed that without providing a reason

You also dodged the question I asked pointing out the forum rules recognize that context matters and that is why it is a violation of PH rules to truncate posts when it changes thier meaning.

In your post that I am responding to you said “I am not going to debate someone”. There was text after that phrase but in this case it is accurate on its own. You have refused to “debate” because debating would mean you are responding to my questions and having a “conversation”. You refuse to do that but instead are resorting to tactics instead. If you could win a debate on this topic then you would actually engage in a debate.

If you want to engage then please point out why the dictionary definition of context does not apply and also why the forum rules on context do not match your position.

May 2007
your place
Mark Twain had some good advice that would be beneficial to the people joining in on attacking the Muslim woman. His advice is to travel. Here is what he said:

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

May 2013
Boise, ID
Where you enraged when Sarah Sanders, Kellyanne, and Nielsen received death threats and were harassed by liberals with their hair on fire after Auntie Maxine said to run Trump staff out of places of business?
"Enraged" would not be the case in either of your dubiously comparative examples. Death threats ain't cool / PERIOD.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Mark Twain had some good advice that would be beneficial to the people joining in on attacking the Muslim woman. His advice is to travel. Here is what he said:

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”
I agree with Twain's advice and have taken it extensively. I've been to all the continents except Antarctica and have lived abroad for a total of over 5 years spread over several years. You?

May 2013
Boise, ID

TRAVEL - You mean outside of this country where most of our resident clowns have never been aside from Puerto Vallerta, Cabo and Victoria BC? :zany:

Oct 2013
USA
Im not your research bitch, and im not going to 'prove' yo upoints for you, itsup to you t odo that.

So, go and find the numbesr and report back here, like i already did in support of my pov, to see whos right.
Well that is good news as I don't need a bitch. I just need you to do your own homework to avoid you being taken as a complete idiot. I already know the statistics. If you want to pay me I will do your work for you but without that, you are on your own to try and educate yourself on Muslim Americans and how they do not match your incorrect profile.

Oct 2013
USA
Ms. Minotaur,

I see what you mean. Of the mass shooting killing more than 10 in the US since, Muslims have been involved in 20%, even though they only represent 1.1% of the US population. And those Asian, especially southern Asians, have also conducted 20%, even though they only comprise 5.5% of the US population.
Americans of all races, beliefs, and creed outnumber Muslim in mass killings no matter the body count but in relation to the body count, don't know if you know this but I suspect you do, the pulse club US born Muslim actually inflated the numbers as the numbers he killed was just shy of the amount of the agnostic Vegas killer. We have some real beauties living in the US.

The statistics show the vast majority are good old US of A Mutts? Lol

Last edited: