Some People Did Something

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Ms. Minotaur,

I see what you mean. Of the mass shooting killing more than 10 in the US since, Muslims have been involved in 20%, even though they only represent 1.1% of the US population. And those Asian, especially southern Asians, have also conducted 20%, even though they only comprise 5.5% of the US population.
And hopefully all were either captured & put on trial or killed on the spot.
What else you want to talk about?

Nov 2015
UK
The democrats here will go on for pages about the Democrat party doesn't protect and shield muslims, then go on for pages rationalizing Omar's idiot words that hide the atrocities of Islam. Talk about cultic.
What it is, 9/11 terrorist attacks many people died but some people did it.

At Christchurch, many people died, white nationalists murdered many peaceful Muslims.

Jan 2014
California
Americans of all races, beliefs, and creed outnumber Muslim in mass killings no matter the body count but in relation to the body count, don't know if you know this but I suspect you do, the pulse club US born Muslim actually inflated the numbers as the numbers he killed was just shy of the amount of the agnostic Vegas killer. We have some real beauties living in the US.

The statistics show the vast majority are good old US of A Mutts? Lol
Ms. Minotaur,

True, but Muslims are involved in mass killings at a rate 20 times their representation in society

Jan 2014
California
What it is, 9/11 terrorist attacks many people died but some people did it.

At Christchurch, many people died, white nationalists murdered many peaceful Muslims.
Mr. Slartibartfast,

Or better yet, Radical Muslims murdered 22 and injured 104 Catholics earlier this year and you likely didn't hear anything about it, or if you did, it was gone from the papers within days.

Apr 2018
oregon
I agree with Twain's advice and have taken it extensively. I've been to all the continents except Antarctica and have lived abroad for a total of over 5 years spread over several years. You?
Travel is certainly enlightening and entertaining. One only need to realize that good people exist throughout the world, in every society, country, and culture, though. In our modern age of internet information, physical travel isn't as necessary as an open mind, logic based common sense, and a healthy curiosity regarding the world. The vast majority of people just want to live their lives happily and try to leave the world a better place for their progeny.