Some People Did Something

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Mr. Hollywood,

My point is that Muslims are likely to commit mass killings at a rate 20 times their representation in society.
Ok, perhaps a valid pont. Now, other than exerting every effort to capture and/or kill every fucking terrorist, including Muslim ones of course, you have anything at all you'd like to propose to help the situation...anything?

Seems all you want is for people to sit around holding hands and chanting WE HATES MUSLIMS!
What else you got?

Jan 2014
California
Ok, perhaps a valid pont. Now, other than exerting every effort to capture and/or kill every fucking terrorist, including Muslim ones of course, you have anything at all you'd like to propose to help the situation...anything?

Seems all you want is for people to sit around holding hands and chanting WE HATES MUSLIMS!
What else you got?
Mr. Hollywood,

I want terrorist loving, anti-Semitic POS in congress to sit down and shut up.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Mr. Hollywood,

Most people. Except for you, my terrorist lover loving, anti-Semitic supporting friend....;)
LOL...not a chance. Rant and rave all you want.
That is a blatant fucking lie. I am NOT your friend!
You're not much more than a snotty child trying to get a tise out of the adults. :D

May 2007
your place
Here is a video example of a politician making a bigoted statement. Will they righties who have claimed to care about bigotry condemn the statements in the video? He is pretty clear in what he is saying so it won’t require taking anything out of context.

Mar 2019
TN
Have any of you actually read what she was saying ?? Looked at it IN context ?? Let's face it, she's a muslim, standing in a room with a whole bunch of other muslims, talking about being treated as second class citizens because of 9/11. Do you honestly think anyone in that room didn't know exactly what she was talking about ?? In that situation do you really expect her to utter the words "islamic terrorist" or 9/11 attack ??

Seems to me people are parsing her word just to find something to create tempest in a teacup.

May 2007
your place
Have any of you actually read what she was saying ?? Looked at it IN context ?? Let's face it, she's a muslim, standing in a room with a whole bunch of other muslims, talking about being treated as second class citizens because of 9/11. Do you honestly think anyone in that room didn't know exactly what she was talking about ?? In that situation do you really expect her to utter the words "islamic terrorist" or 9/11 attack ??

Seems to me people are parsing her word just to find something to create tempest in a teacup.
You have to realize that the people attacking what she said don’t care. Bigoted attacks generally require ignorance and in this case is no exception. They are fine with banning Muslims and also attacking the ones who happen to be US citizens. The attackers are nothing but a bunch of phonies who don’t give a damn about the constitution or what it says about freedom of religion.

Last edited: