Some People Did Something

Oct 2013
USA
Ms. Minotaur,

Does San Bernadino, Orlando, and Ft. Hood sound familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
Your link doesn't show all mass killings and also doesn't state that 20% Muslim mass killer number does it?

In fact you are counting bodies and yes I know and mentioned Orlando almost killed as many as Vegas but that is only 2 attacks. One a white guy and one a Muslim. Neither are good. However we do not have many Muslim mass killings compared to even the lone category white supremacist. We just don't have many US born Muslim American attacks.

Jan 2014
California
Your link doesn't show all mass killings and also doesn't state that 20% Muslim mass killer number does it?

In fact you are counting bodies and yes I know and mentioned Orlando almost killed as many as Vegas but that is only 2 attacks. One a white guy and one a Muslim. Neither are good. However we do not have many Muslim mass killings compared to even the lone category white supremacist. We just don't have many US born Muslim American attacks.
Ms. Minotaur,

do you have lack of reading comprehension much?

I cited the 15 shootings since 2001 that killed at least 10. 3, or 20% were Muslim jihadist.

But you do bring up a good point. Muslims born here appear to be peaceful. Ergo, we need to stop Muslim immigration.

Oct 2013
USA
Ms. Minotaur,

I cited the 15 shootings since 2001 that killed at least 10. 3, or 20% were Muslim jihadist.

But you do bring up a good point. Muslims born here appear to be peaceful. Ergo, we need to stop Muslim immigration.
Right but I was talking about American born Muslim all along. All 3 killers you mentioned were actually Americans, not foreign born. We have had a few Muslim killers like the Boston Marathon who moved from abroad and were raised here but not many. In the bigger picture Homeland Security has stopped many so we don't see the attacks they see in Europe. That said, why would we stop perfectly peaceful Muslims from coming to America? Yes we need to stop suspicious actors whether they are Muslim or any other criminal element but Muslims like Christians are not all violent. Thus far we are doing a good job.

Feb 2018
Texas
We're going in circles because you refuse to acknowledge that I did discuss the context of her comments and that it's not the excuse that you think it is. This is pretty wild. I knocked down your mindless argument and you don't know what to do.
And it's pretty ballsy to rush to the defense of a known bigot like Omar and then pretend that other people are bigoted. Unbelievable. Is that bigotry or stupidity on your part?
Exactly. I find it funny that the left is having vapors over something Trump RETWEETED from Omar. So, he's inciting violence by repeating her own words?? Priceless.
Re the video, 9/11 HAPPENED yet the left is demanding Trump take down the video of the horrific event. They don't want others to know what happened until they can "reimagine" history. Absolutely sickening.

May 2007
your place
Ms. Minotaur,

Here’s an idea. If you are going to insult someone by questioning their ability to read, or some other crap comment, then why not skip the gender based salutation before thier moniker. When you start out under the pretense of appearing respectful and then throw an insult right after that, it just seems kind of phoney.

Last edited:
May 2007
your place
Exactly. I find it funny that the left is having vapors over something Trump RETWEETED from Omar. So, he's inciting violence by repeating her own words?? Priceless.
Re the video, 9/11 HAPPENED yet the left is demanding Trump take down the video of the horrific event. They don't want others to know what happened until they can "reimagine" history. Absolutely sickening.
Yeah that’s exactly what the liberal strawman wants to do - “reimagine history”.

That is a pretty stupid comment. Why would the “left” want to pretend like 911 didnt happen anyway? It is just an assenine concept.

Mar 2019
California

The Twin Towers?

Oct 2013
USA
The Twin Towers?
We were talking about after 9/11 only because 9/11 was a first and we are more aware now than we were and are doing a pretty good job of stopping attacks from terrorists coming here to attack under Bush, Obama, and now Trump thanks to Homeland security.