"Sondland told Trump that Zelensky 'loves your ass,' "

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Heh-heh...sorry. No words. This is just getting good.

-------------------------------

A US ambassador told President Donald Trump that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "loves your ass" and that Ukraine was going to move forward with the investigation Trump had asked Zelensky for a day earlier, according to new testimony from a US official in Kiev who overheard the phone conversation.

David Holmes told lawmakers in a closed-door impeachment inquiry Friday that US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland had told Trump the Ukrainian President would do "anything you ask him to" and that Sondland had confirmed the Ukrainians were going to "do the investigation," one day after Trump has asked Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a copy of Holmes' opening statement obtained by CNN.

Reactions: Friday13

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Now that Trump’s neck flab is sweating, I bet more low level career staffers will step forward to finger the worst boss they ever had.

Reactions: Friday13 and raj

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Heh-heh...sorry. No words. This is just getting good.

-------------------------------

A US ambassador told President Donald Trump that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "loves your ass" and that Ukraine was going to move forward with the investigation Trump had asked Zelensky for a day earlier, according to new testimony from a US official in Kiev who overheard the phone conversation.

David Holmes told lawmakers in a closed-door impeachment inquiry Friday that US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland had told Trump the Ukrainian President would do "anything you ask him to" and that Sondland had confirmed the Ukrainians were going to "do the investigation," one day after Trump has asked Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a copy of Holmes' opening statement obtained by CNN.

so. I'm not a Christian so no disrespect. But, if I were - like so many Republican's claim to be - by now I'd be wondering why , every single time I put forth a defense of Trump, another witness miraculously appears from out of nowhere to prove me wrong? Might be God's special way of slapping their dumb asses upside the head.

Just sayin.

raj

Oct 2018
In your head
so. I'm not a Christian so no disrespect. But, if I were - like so many Republican's claim to be - by now I'd be wondering why , every single time I put forth a defense of Trump, another witness miraculously appears from out of nowhere to prove me wrong? Might be God's special way of slapping their dumb asses upside the head.

Just sayin.

...Or, why Trump tightens the noose around his own neck.

I always thought that, if there is a God, he has a wicked sense of humor.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
They think the Dems and the GOP believe Ukraine is a dildo used for the purpose of fucking each other and that the United States doesn’t really give a shit about them.
Certainly Trump doesn't.

I like how the conservatives are avoiding this thread.