South Dakota town unveils Barack Obama statue

May 2019
midwest
I propose that Rapid City should adopt the convention that if we ever have a President who is both impeached and convicted, and thereby removed from office, that such a President should NOT be honored with a statue in 'the City of Presidents'.

And I further propose that we make Donald Trump the first President to be so 'honored'. Or, rather, dishonored.

:nerd:
Since RMN only resigned and was not impeached, he is included. There is an excellent description of how Watergate stained the presidency legacy.
:cool:

Richard Nixon | Rapid City SD

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2016
Colorado
Since RMN only resigned and was not impeached, he is included. There is an excellent description of how Watergate stained the presidency legacy.
:cool:

Richard Nixon | Rapid City SD
Wow, I totally did not know about this: Nixon also mediated a dispute between major league baseball and the umpire association in 1985.

I don't follow baseball at all, so just never heard about Nixon doing this many years after he had left the White House......

Reactions: the bull59
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Actually Mueller proved that all those lies you claim trump made, were actually the Truth. You see the lies that the fake news claimed Trump made were his denial of Russian Collusion... well, they weren't lies after all.
Does Obama think windmills cause cancer? Trump does. Does Obama believe you need ID to buy cereal? Trump does. Does Obama believe that exercise uses up your body's finite energy? Trump does. Does Obama believe young people pay 12 dollars a year for health insurance? Trump does. Does Obama believe asbestos could have saved the
World Trade Center? Trump does. Does Obama believe the Mob is the reason we think asbestos is bad? Trump does. Does Obama believe environmentally friendly lightbulbs cause cancer? Trump does. Does Obama believe sleeping is bad? Trump does. Does Obama believe email is for wimps? Trump does. Does Obama believe vaccines cause autism? Trump does. Does Obama believe shaking hands is evil? Trump does. Does Obama believe the F35 is literally invisible? Trump does.
The 14 Most Bizarre Things Donald Trump Apparently Believes

There are many reason that people that worked with Trump left calling him a "fucking moron"

Jan 2017
You think it is funny about all those teen age girls? Forgive me while I puke, not vomit, puke!
I can find humor in all sorts of inappropriate places. In the end, neither laughing nor crying over such things makes any difference.

Jan 2017
So you essentially mock those who were raped and consider it funny while doing so. Yeah quite an "attitude" you have.
I essentially mock everyone and everything. It helps me to sleep soundly. Rape, abortion, disease, famine, plague, funny funny shit.