South Florida official claims Rashida Tlaib might ‘blow up’ Capitol Hill

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
A local official in South Florida accused Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of being an anti-Semite who could try to "become a martyr and blow up Capitol Hill.
Annabelle Lima-Taub, a Hallandale Beach commissioner in Broward County, Florida, signed an online petition calling for Tlaib’s removal from office and posted it to her Facebook page.
“Proudly signed,” Lima-Taub, who is Jewish, wrote. “A Hamas-loving anti-Semite has NO place in government! She is a danger and would not put it past her to become a martyr and blow up Capitol Hill.
South Florida official claims Rashida Tlaib might ‘blow up’ Capitol Hill

this clearly crosses the line on so many levels. There's hyperbolic political rhetoric then there's just plain hysteria. This is hysteria.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Well ....

What happens when Imam Tlaib can't "impeach the Motherf*cker"?

I guess it's logical to think that, like Madonna says, blowing up the White House could be the next option.

I think this woman is a National Security risk.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Well ....

I guess it's logical to think that, like Madonna says, blowing up the White House could be the next option.

On what grounds? Being female, or brown, or Muslim? How many phobias do you have?

Reactions: Lunchboxxy

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Well ....

God you don’t even try to hide it

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Well ....

what about the FBI security screening members of Congress have to go through? Trump is more of a national security risk than she is.