Space Force - Launch Aborted

Nov 2013
NY
The main job of the Space Force is to protect our infrastructure currently in orbit, mainly our billions of dollars worth of satellites.

They would also operate current military projects in space as well as the procurement of future hardware for that region.

Why people think this is funny is beyond me.

Currently these very real duties are contained within the Air Force but the responsibility is becoming too great for them so a separate branch to oversee just this aspect is required.

Its sad how people joke about shit they have no clue about.
Thank you, oh omnipotent spooky!!!

See, prezzy couldn’t tell us what space farce — if it would have ever happened — was supposed to do... yet here you come to the rescue, again, telling us it’s purpose... from your KFC digesting ‚guts‘!

May 2012
By the wall
Thank you, oh omnipotent spooky!!!

See, prezzy couldn’t tell us what space farce — if it would have ever happened — was supposed to do... yet here you come to the rescue, again, telling us it’s purpose... from your KFC digesting ‚guts‘!
I guess he assumed it was common sense.

That would be his mistake for giving the left credit for being intelligent I suppose.

May 2014
New Mexico
It is about He3! and practical Fusion Energy!

The top two cm of lunar regolith contain enough practical, clean, easily accessed energy to run all of humankind for the next 1400 years!

Open book or something!
-

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
The main job of the Space Force is to protect our infrastructure currently in orbit, mainly our billions of dollars worth of satellites.

They would also operate current military projects in space as well as the procurement of future hardware for that region.

Currently these very real duties are contained within the Air Force but the responsibility is becoming too great for them so a separate branch to oversee just this aspect is required.

Had President Zero proposed it they would still be swooning. Besides, it may be a fait accompli.

May 2007
Houston, Texas

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
But Obama didn't propose it. Probably because it was a profoundly stupid idea.
Or, there already exists a "space force", probably an extension of the Air Force, I mean the idea of space mounted weapons is not new. The rods from god are an example... And whatever else classified stuff that's put there.

I still feel that the idea rests in opening up some classified technologies that have undoubtedly been developed through the trillions of dollars that "disappear"... Hell, the military is making about 100 billion a year from afghan heroine. "It's a dirty job, but if we don't help them do it then the bad guys will"is the mentality. That type of money can buy some pretty nice toys.