Space Force - Launch Aborted

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Will the Second Amendment apply on Mars? Because if it's a gun-free-zone, I ain't goin'!
Tangential trivia time! Russian Space Capsules have guns in them as part of a survival kit (also vodka iirc).

Story behind this gun is pretty funny. Back in the mid 60s a soviet capsule veered off-course and landed in the Ural mountains hours away from rescue. wolves and bears got involved :D

TP-82 Cosmonaut survival pistol - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Jan 2016
1984, all over again
Or, there already exists a "space force", probably an extension of the Air Force, I mean the idea of space mounted weapons is not new. The rods from god are an example... And whatever else classified stuff that's put there.

I still feel that the idea rests in opening up some classified technologies that have undoubtedly been developed through the trillions of dollars that "disappear"... Hell, the military is making about 100 billion a year from afghan heroine. "It's a dirty job, but if we don't help them do it then the bad guys will"is the mentality. That type of money can buy some pretty nice toys.

Are you sure you're a Canadian?:)

You seem awfully militant to me? :)

(or at least a big Pentagon spending, military booster)

Are you sure you're not a spy? :)

That is why I did not support the "hacktivists" and "leakers" Anonymous

Wikileaks, Assange, Jeremy Hammond, BARRETT BROWN (etc.) THEY were militant they supported

making bombs, taking up arms against the State, damaging Federal facilities, and so on.

You can't break the law and commit felonies, and tell politicians not to be corrupted!

I'm a peacenik - I don't support taking up weapons, violence, or arms against the State or anyone.

Fighting US Psychological Operations (PSYOPS)
in Cyber Warfare & Winning

Tortilla Con Sal

The CIA, NSA, FBI and DOD are your “friends” on Facebook

Social media and Google serve three strategic purposes for the United States government. First, they allow Washington to conduct espionage; second, they facilitate the spread of disinformation campaigns, and third, they serve as conduits for the transmission of social contagions. In deploying thought control against the users of social media and Google, the US government regulates civil unrest both domestic and abroad. As such, social media and Google can best be understood as unconventional weapons (UW). In this capacity, they can be used in proxy wars against the governments of non-compliant Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) nations to accomplish regime change.

Through geopolitical manipulations that eliminate opposition, the United States government can actualize the ruling elites’ vision of a corporate controlled global economy without the deployment of troops. This model of “non-violence” or “soft-coup” as a method of unconventional warfare can be traced to Gene Sharp and the Albert Einstein Institution. It is organized through the efforts of the NGOs it oversees such as Freedom House and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED). And, it can be observed in the various Color Revolutions that occurred in Eastern European countries, the Middle East and now Latin America.

Fighting US Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) in Cyber Warfare & Winning

Last edited:
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

You seem awfully militant to me?

Are you sure you're not a spy?

Very sure. I am militant when it comes to just causes, I have been against every war that has started in at least the past 20 years.

A spy... No. If I were to get creative, I'd call myself a private in the information war. I'm all about absorbing information and drawing conclusions on it and then seeing how the beliefs hold up to scrutiny. Even though, it's grown quite rare to see logical rebuttals.

Fighting US Psychological Operations (PSYOPS)
in Cyber Warfare & Winning

Tortilla Con Sal

Social media and Google serve three strategic purposes for the United States government. First, they allow Washington to conduct espionage; second, they facilitate the spread of disinformation campaigns, and third, they serve as conduits for the transmission of social contagions. In deploying thought control against the users of social media and Google, the US government regulates civil unrest both domestic and abroad. As such, social media and Google can best be understood as unconventional weapons (UW). In this capacity, they can be used in proxy wars against the governments of non-compliant Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) nations to accomplish regime change.

Through geopolitical manipulations that eliminate opposition, the United States government can actualize the ruling elites’ vision of a corporate controlled global economy without the deployment of troops. This model of “non-violence” or “soft-coup” as a method of unconventional warfare can be traced to Gene Sharp and the Albert Einstein Institution. It is organized through the efforts of the NGOs it oversees such as Freedom House and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED). And, it can be observed in the various Color Revolutions that occurred in Eastern European countries, the Middle East and now Latin America.

Yes, I am well aware of the tools the enemy uses against us. This time, it's different.

Jan 2016
1984, all over again
Very sure. I am militan s t when it comes to just causes, I have been against every war that has started in at least the past 20 years.

A spy... No. If I were to get creative, I'd call myself a private in the information war. I'm all about absorbing information and drawing conclusions on it and then seeing how the beliefs hold up to scrutiny. Even though, it's grown quite rare to see logical rebuttals.

Yes, I am well aware of the tools the enemy uses against us. This time, it's different.

You never speak out against Obama-Hillary illegal mass slaughter in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine,
or the mass survelliance National Security State ...

.............................................................................................................................................................................

"
The NED is the coordinating Washington agency for regime destabilization and change. It is active from Tibet to Ukraine, from Venezuela to Tunisia, from Kuwait to Morocco in reshaping the world after the collapse of the Soviet Union into what George H.W. Bush in a 1991 speech to Congress proclaimed triumphantly as the dawn of a New World Order.”

Within this context, activists and the NAM must consider Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google hostile territory that is ultimately controlled by the United States Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DoD). Despite user-friendly packaging and attractive advertisements, social media and Google remain militarized programs. As such, activists and NAM users must enter with caution, prepared to do battle to win at PSYOPS in cyber warfare.

Using the US DoD model, cyber warfare can be upgraded to a department on par with the NAM armed forces. In this regard, Polytechnic universities are strategic and can be controlled by NAM governments and their operatives, as they are in the US by the IC and DoD. NAM military institutions can recruit cyber warfare teachers/activists, develop educational curriculum, set career paths and train cyber soldiers to counter US engagements. Useful information can be taken directly from any of the US military’s cyberspace recruitment sites, which promise to develop capabilities to defend national security as well as to create effects in cyberspace to achieve national objectives.

Jan 2016
1984, all over again

You seem awfully militant to me? :)

(or at least a big Pentagon spending, military booster)

Are you sure you're not a spy? :)
Or, there already exists a "space force", probably an extension of the Air Force, I mean the idea of space mounted weapons is not new. The rods from god are an example... And whatever else classified stuff that's put there.

I still feel that the idea rests in opening up some classified technologies that have undoubtedly been developed through the trillions of dollars that "disappear"... Hell, the military is making about 100 billion a year from afghan heroine. "It's a dirty job, but if we don't help them do it then the bad guys will"is the mentality. That type of money can buy some pretty nice toys.

Just a reminder:

Obama On Track To Drop More Bombs Than Bush

By Nicolas J S Davies

Keeping the People in the Dark

"In a recent article, Gareth Porter reported that the Pentagon is seriously opposed to putting more “boots on the ground” in Iraq or Syria, but that the generals and admirals are prepared to keep bombing them more or less indefinitely as the political path of least resistance for themselves and the White House. This may indeed be the “safe” course for a politically-driven administration and a Pentagon that is always thinking of its public image and its future funding.

But it depends on keeping the public in the dark about several critical aspects of this policy. First, there is little public resistance to this policy mainly because few Americans know that it’s happening, let alone understand the full scale of the bloodshed and devastation perpetrated in our names for the past 15 years.

The second thing the Pentagon doesn’t want you to think about is the deceptive role of “precision” weapons in U.S. propaganda. Considering how accurate these weapons really are in relation to the huge numbers of them raining down on country after country, it is not surprising that they have killed or wounded millions of civilians and destroyed hundreds of thousands of homes and civilian infrastructure, as we see in photographs and video of the ruins of Fallujah, Sirte or Kobani.

A direct hit with a single 500- or 1,000-pound bomb will cause death, injury and destruction up to hundreds of feet from its point of impact, so even accurate air strikes inevitably kill and maim civilians and destroy their homes. But whatever proportion of these 118,000 bombs and missiles have actually missed their targets have wreaked completely indiscriminate death, injury and destruction.

Rob Hewson, the editor of Jane’s Air Launched Weapons, estimated that 20 to 25 percent of the “precision” weapons used in “Shock and Awe” in 2003 missed their targets. Another one third of the bombs and missiles used in “Shock and Awe” were not “precision” weapons to begin with."

Obama On Track To Drop More Bombs Than Bush | PopularResistance.Org