Standard Sleeze From the Czar

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Czar Kasich of Ohio truly is a cocksucker, not even worthy of being called a human being. It will be fun to watch this backfire right in his own smirking face. FitzGerald is looking into pressing charges and I don't blame him - it's about time someone stands up to these partisan cocksucking bullies. Yea, what a coincidence this comes out as FitzGerald is securing the endorsement from the Fraternal Order of Police. What cop would endorse Czar Kasich after he called them "idiots?" FitzGerald says he's looking into pressing charges against whomever put this out. Kasich knows his time is short and he's already dug his own political grave with his general hatred of everyone and everything. About time someone stood up to these bullies!

FitzGerald cancels campaign stops after 2-year-old 911 'suspicious behavior' call surfaces

May 2013
A Republican lady friend of mine posted this on facebook, yes, a REPUBLICAN, about Czar Kasich............ Why do I hear the standard dismissal of "RINO" stomping this way?

The NRA didn't even support him...yes..they supported a democrat over a Republican....SB5 failed...not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars he helped Lehman Brother con public employees pensions out of when he was with Lehman Brothers...they were soliciting to Ohio pension funds even though they knew their financial problems could not hold them much longer....the FOP....on and on....if he wins again I will be surprised. .so he has a few cents in the bank....but the price he had to pay to do it I'd say pretty much ruined his political future..the only really thing he had going was helping Gingrich out in 95 and in the end they shut him out of the final talks at the White House....but then again so many people are irresponsible with their vote...they are lazy and let other gather info on candidates instead of doing the research on their own.....

May 2013
By the way, Kasich is not nor has he ever been a conservative. He is also not an Ohioan. He is a carpet bagger and a privateer. He ran for Ohio Governor with the sole intended purpose of turning profits for specific entities. This makes him no different than anyone else who puts the single character designation of R or D beside their name.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Jeez. This is really nauseating. Fitzgerald says that there were several people in the car having a conversation when the report was made, and the police don't dispute this.

Yet the GOP basically put this out there to suggest infidelity and/or public indecency?

No surprise that Fitzgerald is screaming bloody murder to everyone who will listen. Probably the shittiest political move that I've seen since the Bush Campaign's ratfucking of McCain in 2000.

Reactions: 1 person
May 2013
Jeez. This is really nauseating. Fitzgerald says that there were several people in the car having a conversation when the report was made, and the police don't dispute this.

Yet the GOP basically put this out there to suggest infidelity and/or public indecency?

No surprise that Fitzgerald is screaming bloody murder to everyone who will listen. Probably the shittiest political move that I've seen since the Bush Campaign's ratfucking of McCain in 2000.
Well, you expect that to a certain extent in politics, but given that this below the belt COCKSUCKER move shouldn't surprise us from "Kamp Czar Kasich's Kremlin." The man truly is a useless piece of shit pointless excuse of a human being.